Dexter

This is the Way the World Ends

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Dec 18, 2011 on Showtime

• Finally!!

Although everyone reading this can admit that this season has been ups and downs most of the time, one must appreciate the turn the show's writers have taken in terms of storytelling. Deb finally finds out in this last episode about her brother but it unfortunately was the only thing that saved this episode from the brink of a disaster. I have been against all the negative reviews throughout this season but this episode was really boring!! It had a lot to cover up after last week's cliffhanger, the Deb-Dex storyline and not the mention the hand Louise( Masuka's intern) sent to Dexter. I was kinda upset that they didn't go deep enough. Maybe it was for the best otherwise it would have made this episode even more rushed. I'm glad that the writers have included him as a main character in the next season. When Travis saw the hand louise sent dexter, I thought that it would have more significance in this episode but sadly it didn't. Anyway, the moment every diehard-Dexter fan had been waiting arrived. Can't wait for Season 7!!!