Dexter

Those Kinds of Things

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2011 on Showtime

• Those Kinds of Things

Those Kinds of Things was a brilliant episode and perfect start to a new season of Dexter. The beginning of the episode was just great and really had me on the edge! I felt like the show had revitalized and refreshed itself in a lot of ways and didn't waste time with to much nonsense. I find it interesting that this season seems to be based around religion yet the nanny who was religious and perhaps sparked the questions about it within in Dexter, about his son, is not here this season. The high school reunion was a perfect way to bring in the new season and it was so fun to watch Dexter in this environment getting advice from his father, Harry. There was humor, action, and character development starting off the season right! Edward James Olmos and Colin Hanks were awesome in their roles and some of the scenes were a bit horrifying and chilling. I look forward to this season to see how the story around all the characters will continue to unfold!!!!!!!!!