Dexter's Laboratory

Chicken Scratch

Aired Unknown Jul 03, 2002 on Cartoon Network

• Not bad actually.

Throughout the entire episode/short, Dexter gets the chicken pox and tries not to scratch before he turns into a chicken (which sounds a little ludicrous in my opinion). In the end, I like how Dee Dee reacted when she saw Dexter turned to a chicken, that was my favorite scene. Now I know I reminded myself to never see Season 3 and 4 of Dexter's Laboratory ever again because I don't like to remember seeing the final two seasons of the show when I was a kid (and I can't believe I was blind to see that), but this episode is the only one I really like. Anyways, I love this short and episode altogether.
  • A short that makes the show suffer.

Chicken Scratch was bad... Through out the begining he's wearing his underwear and yet Dee Dee shows up and that's an emberassment and this really wasn't that funny but it is. Second , this really didn't have anything to do with an invention but preventing an avoidance to his Pox which he is turned into one at the end of the episode which this is still 2.0 out of 10.0 which is all I have to say.