Dexter's Laboratory

Ego Trip

Aired Unknown Dec 10, 1999 on Cartoon Network

• To me, this one, along with "Last but not Beast" are the real true endings to 'Dexter*s Laboratory'

I love this TV movie because it has a real ending touch to it. "Dexter's Wacky Races" was really not a good way to end the series. Genndy Tartakovsky wanted to end 'Dexter*s Laboratory' so he can do 'Samurai Jack', but unfortunately Cartoon Network want to keep the show going. After the movie, the show suddenly went downhill (or jumped the shark) ever since Seasons 3 & 4 was released. Both those final seasons were bad, I like Seasons 1 & 2 better. Still love the movie, and great job!
  • review

A funny spoof of acontionius Time Loop-Dexter going back in time to prevent his future self from being attacked by robots. This should have been the series finale.
  • Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip, a Cartoon Network Cult Classic.

After Dexter is confronted with robots who wish to "destroy the one who saved the future," he uses his time machine to see how he saved it. Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip is a cult animated Cartoon Network TV masterpiece ahead of its time. Plus, Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip is totally awesome, exciting and spectacular! Can't wait for a DVD release of Dexter's Laboratory and the Ego Trip movie. Can't wait to re-release and precede it with my dinosaur movie, if I completed it and release it on November 16, 2012, possibly. I like Dexter's Laboratory: Ego Trip. Do you?