Dexter's Laboratory Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

My ideas for episodes

Gamekirby

[1]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 41

Revenge of the Shoe Gnomes:

The Shoe Gnomes return to kidnapped Deedee and take her to their realm as they planning to turn Deedee's big feet into a pair of giant goddesses and plan to marry them as Dexter decides not to help her.

Light and Mandark-ness:

Mandark plans to create a permanent solar eclipse to darken the world after getting teased about his so-called hippie past as he plans to make the world pay for him being tease.

Searching for Sassy:

Dexter's hometown is invaded by the Sasquatch (Sassy) and into a rampage as he searches the whole city for his big-footed friend Deedee as she plans to use one of Dexter's gadgets to make herself taller.

Gloves of Doom:

As Dexter leaves someexperimental gloves in his room until Dexter's mom needed a new pair of glovesuntil Deedee finds the gloves and gives them to her until they started turning her into a muscle-bound mama.

Aye, Aye, Uh-oh:

The big-eyed girl that Dexter once love is in danger of getting picked on my big-boy bullies as it is up to him to saved is once-loved girlfriend from getting beat up.

B.B.F.F.s.(Best Big-Footed Friends):

Deedee, Meemee and Leelee learned that they each have big feet as long as Dexter's body height and decided to become a club of big-footed friends and also crimefighters who use their big feet to step on crime.

My Big Feet and Me:

Deedee tells a story to the fans at home of how not only is her big feet her best feature but also like a pair of best friends as she explains that not only is having big feet an issue but a great thing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pashotshot

[2]Oct 26, 2013
    • level: 15
    Good episode ideas, especially the ones with Dee Dee's big feet. My Dad has big feet, so he would most definitely appreciate this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.