Dexter's Laboratory Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

My own idea for episodes

Gamekirby

[1]Jul 31, 2012
    • level: 41

Revenge of the Shoe Gnomes:

The Shoe Gnomes return to kidnapped Deedee and take her to their realm as they planning to turn Deedee's big feet into a pair of giant goddesses and plan to marry them as Dexter decides not to help her.

Light and Mandark-ness:

Mandark plans to create a permanent solar eclipse to darken the world after getting teased about his so-called hippie past as he plans to make the world pay for him being tease.

Searching for Sassy:

Dexter's hometown is invaded by the Sasquatch (Sassy) and into a rampage as he searches the whole city for his big-footed friend Deedee as she plans to use one of Dexter's gadgets to make herself taller.

Gloves of Doom:

As Dexter leaves someexperimental gloves in his room until Dexter's mom needed a new pair of glovesuntil Deedee finds the gloves and gives them to her until they started turning her into a muscle-bound mama.

Aye, Aye, Uh-oh:

The big-eyed girl that Dexter once love is in danger of getting picked on my big-boy bullies as it is up to him to saved is once-loved girlfriend from getting beat up.

B.B.F.F.s.(Best Big-Footed Friends):
    Deedee, Meemee and Leelee learned that they each have big feet as long as Dexter's body height and decided to become a club of big-footed friends and also crimefighters who use their big feet to step on crime.

My Big Feet and Me:

Deedee tells a story to the fans at home of how not only is her big feet her best feature but also like a pair of best friends as she explains that not only is having big feet an issue but a great thing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pashotshot

[2]Oct 26, 2013
    • level: 15
    Good episode ideas.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.