Dexter's Laboratory

Head Band

Aired Unknown May 16, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• A perfect episode

Thats song reminds me of some song i just heard in the radio.. this episode was soo touching.. i rate this episode 10 out of 10, chris savino's episodes arent so bad at all..
    Well thats my opinion.. You may disagree but i dont care. Whats the name of this song? and whats the name of the artist or whatever. It maybe one of my fav episodes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .
  • Musical where DeeDee, Dexter, and their mother get a song stuck in their head.

This episode was much like Labretto, mostly musical. It was well written. However, the song they sang repeatedly was unknown, so I decided to give it a 9.9. There were only four lyrics from the original song sung including: \\\"Come on baby, it\\\'s you and me. Come on baby can\\\'t you see?\\\" and \\\"but I can\\\'t help how I feel, cause you know my love\\\'s for real\\\". The whole show had many excellent rhymes, however. Dexters soft-side was shown in this episode, a rare sight. This occured when he gave DeeDee a headband to reset her memory but couldn\\\'t bear to make her lose all of her memories. All in all, it was very good.