Dexter's Laboratory

Last But Not Beast

Aired Unknown Jun 15, 1998 on Cartoon Network

• my favorite episode

(spolier alerts!!)
    without a doubt my favorite dexters labratory episode. dexter is living in japan as a foreign exchange studend but he accidently releases a monster. oooops. dexter returns home to get a robot to destroy the monster. but he needs four peope to work the robot which means he has to tell his parents about his labratory and ask for their and dd's help to defeat the monster.
    mandark shows up to save the day. but ends up making thins a lot worse by making the monster even bigger!!! so now dexters robot can't defeat the monster because the energy is all out. but monkey lends a hand by giving them a energy boost thus defeating the monster. now dexter's parents want to know about his labratory luckly dexter brought a ray gun to erase memory. monkey's identity is revealed so monkye must erase dexter's memory. this was a great episode. it was like watching a movie. and if this would have been the last episode it would have been the best ending ever.
  • The best episode.

This is a very good episode that is about Dexter that goes as a foreign exchange student to Japan and goes to the japanese school and shows his robots to the kids and strangely the kids also have robots! and they show a demostration and there almost as good as Dexter in many ways and accidentaly Dexter releases missiles that crash into the mountain and release a monster that is very powerful and no one can defeat it not even the Justice Friends, the military or Monkey. He later creates a robot and defeats it along with his family and erases their memory.
  • An amazing episode from start to finish.- Carlitocool57

I'm not gonna lie, this is the best episode of Dexter, and it was the perfect way to end the show. Unfortunately they later brought the show back and ruinned it...

Anyway, this episode put me in awe. It incorporated every main character in the show, had a great climax, cool action, etc. I have never seen a better episode of a cartoon (except Futurama).-Carlitocool57

This was a perfect review, exactly how I feel (except for the Futurama thing). The only thing I can add is that it was great to finally see Dexter's parents find out about the lab, and everyone of monkey's identity. I can't stress how much I loved this episode.
  • An amazing episode from start to finish.

• This Episode ROCKS!!!!!! The only reson why this LAst episode of dexters lab (I know this isn't the last episode)!!!!! The 2001-2003 Dexter lab Sucked...althou theres this one episode that didin't....sorta. The reson why I love this episode because

It has a 30 minute episode
    It has Action in it
    this is the last time we'll see a perfect episode like this

I say that the 3rd and the 4th seson of dexter is a rip off of the original. Maybe it's because that they ran out of ideas and just maid this crap when Cartoon Network FORCED the guys to make more episodes. Whenm its over its over.......if its not, make it better...make a Anime movie out of it ^o^!!!