Dharma & Greg

The Ex-Files

Aired Unknown Oct 22, 1997 on ABC

• Hilarious.

There are various reasons why this episode was a real success - learning more about Larry's paranoia when he confronts Edward about cheating, and then having it turn out that Larry is a complete moron was just really funny.

I love how Dharma acted like she wasn't bothered by Greg's ex-girlfriend only to end up bursting a little bit because of it, then going out of her way to find a boyfriend for her.

Also, the stuff with Kitty and the cream was funny as well. Pete was there briefly, but he had a funny line, as always. All in all, a very great episode.
  • Greg's ex girlfriend rolls into town...

Hehe, this is very exciting! Dharma never gets jealous! Oh, well, there's a first time for everything. Anyway, Dharma and Greg are having dinner one evening when Greg begins to act skittish around this one chick. Dharma senses this is a former girlfriend of his, especially when she recognizes him. Her name is Barbara. (I think she's a prissy insert cuss word of your choice here!) Anyway, the more she and Greg get to talking, (she's been transferred to Greg's law firm) the more Dharma becomes jealous. Especially when she finds out the two were engaged and she fixed the reason they broke it off. Greg tries to reassure her that he would never leave her, but she's still hesitant. And I kinda forget the rest... I think he might fall asleep at her place, but that might be another episode. Eh, watch it on youtube.
WGNAMER