We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Diagnosis Murder Forums

CBS (ended 2001)

Name of episode...

jaded25

[1]May 9, 2007
    • level: 5
    I remember watching this series when I was little younger and was wondering something. I remember seeing one episode where dr. sloan, jessie and detective sloan were investigating a disease, yeah I know every hospital deals with diseases. Some woman I forgot what her name was but I remember she was wearing a bunny costume came forward and suggested a treatment where dr. sloan said that she helped saved a lot of lives. My mind is kind of blurry about the rest of the details but I remember tuning in towards the end of the episode and the woman ended up cutting some guy's break lines and he ends up dying. Then it cuts to dr. sloan talking to the woman in the bunny costume and she ends up ripping it off and saying something like, "I always hated bunnies." I always thought it was a funny episode and was wondering if anyone might know the name of the episode?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

laurameyer

[2]May 22, 2007
    • level: 58

jaded25 wrote:
    I remember watching this series when I was little younger and was wondering something. I remember seeing one episode where dr. sloan, jessie and detective sloan were investigating a disease, yeah I know every hospital deals with diseases. Some woman I forgot what her name was but I remember she was wearing a bunny costume came forward and suggested a treatment where dr. sloan said that she helped saved a lot of lives. My mind is kind of blurry about the rest of the details but I remember tuning in towards the end of the episode and the woman ended up cutting some guy's break lines and he ends up dying. Then it cuts to dr. sloan talking to the woman in the bunny costume and she ends up ripping it off and saying something like, "I always hated bunnies." I always thought it was a funny episode and was wondering if anyone might know the name of the episode?

Baby boom.

jaded25

[3]May 23, 2007
    • level: 5
    Thanks. I was going crazy searching for the episode.