Diagnosis Murder

CBS (ended 2001)

laurameyer

Diagnosis Murder Fan Reviews (36)

• Dr. Mark Sloan, along with his clever and courageous, as well as silly and compassionate, group of associates, solve some of the most baffling and suspenseful murders on mystery TV.

I love love love love love this show SO much!! I never miss an episode on Hallmark! I am a mystery buff and this show is my favorite mystery show of all time next to Murder, She Wrote!

Dick Van Dyke, still a fabulous actor, marvelously portrays the daring and witty "amateur detective" Doctor Mark Sloan. Full of humor and warm wit, along with incredible smarts and mystery skills, Mark Sloan is a wonderful detective, an excellent father for his son and daughter in the show, and a fabulous doctor. He's found the solutions to some of the most confusing and fascinating murders I've ever seen!

My favorite episode would have to be "X Marks the Murderer". Although slightly scary in its own ways, it was also a simply magnificent episode of the show. I certainly hope they keep on rolling with the episodes.

All in all, I give it a perfect 10! Diagnosis Murder rocks my world!