Diagnosis Murder

CBS (ended 2001)

laurameyer

Diagnosis Murder Fan Reviews (36)

• Diagnosis Murder is a crime based show that Mark Sloan, whose played by Dick van ####, solves a crime within the one hour limit with help from Lt Steve Sloan, whose played by Barry van ####, Jesse, Amanda and sometimes by Jack.

i love this show because it has humor and it also has some serious parts between all of the characters. Everyone are very good actors and actresses especially the main characters, Mark, Steve,Jack,Amanda and Jesse. I also love this show because I like Steve,Jesse and Jack in their own unique way. I am not sure which episode is my favorite because I like different things in each episode that i have seen so far. I also like how Dick's and Steve's family members are guest stars on some of the episodes. Another thing that i like about Diagnosis Murder is that in different episodes, it shows the actors and actresses other talents besides acting. Like for instance,in the episode, The Pressure to Murder, it shows Jesse playing the guitar, which he can play in real life.