Dice Undisputed

VH1 (ended 2008)

Dice Undisputed Fan Reviews (3)

6.1
  • Why do VH-1, MTV and E! keep making these vehicles for washed up has beens?

1.7
    I havent seen Clay in ages. He looks like he was run over by a truck. You can see it in his eyes as he attempts to kick start his dead career at comedy clubs while the viewers watch him do it. He is balding badly and very out of shape.

If you like your humor raunchy this is the guy for you, though I doubt youll see much of that on this show. For the rest of us? Forgedabout it. His short lived series in the 90s was better than this. This isnt the worst reality show of this type but it ranks down there pretty low.

The only thing I ever saw that he was actually good in was the movie "The Adventures of Ford Fairlane", that movie was hilarious. The rest of the cast is what made this funny, but Clay was actually good in it. Robert Englund, aka Freddy Kruger, was in it and really helped that movie. If youve never seen the scene where Clay throws an alcoholic drink onto Wayne Newton (playing a crooked agent) then flicks his cigarette onto his chest and, as Newton bursts into flames, says "Youre FIRED!", you havent seen the best thing Clay has ever done. That was probably the peak of his career. Its been all downhill from there.