Has Dick Clark's New Year's Rocking Eve gone downhill?

Antique22

[1]Jan 1, 2012
    • level: 11

Every year ever since Dick Clark left New Year's Rocking Eve due to a stroke I've noticed that Dick Clark's New Year's Rocking Eve has gone downhill and I want to know what is the cause of this? Is it because with Ryan Seacrest hosting the show now that Ryan has brought new ratings to Dick Clark's New Year's Rocking Eve or is it because they are trying to bring a new audience to the show? Because I cannot believe that a New Year's Eve tradition has gotten ruined and downhill and they should do better next year with next year's New Year's Rocking Eve. Another thing I noticed is i'm so tired of seeing on New Year's Rocking Eve is when they invite singers and talent they always have a ton of rap artists like T-Pain and Nicki Minaj and also R&B artists like Fergie Jesse JMary J. Blige and Cee-Lo Green and to me Dick Clark's Rocking Eve should have a variety of singers such as country artists like Tim McGraw Faith Hill Dierks Bentley and Carrie Underwood. I can remember when theDick Clark's New Year's Rocking Eve showsin the 90's were the big affairs of New Year's Eve and would have singers like Michael Jackson Billy Ray Cyrus Vanilla Ice Alan Jackson and rock groups like Pearl Jam and REM but I have not figured out when each New Year's Rocking Eve has rap concerts now and better concerts should be designed for next year's show,

Do you agree that Dick Clark's New Year's Rocking Eve could be improved next year?

Tiki

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.