Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest

ABC (Holiday Event 1972)

foolishtv

Dick Clark's Primetime New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest Fan Reviews (6)

7.3
  • Dick Clark is gone and it shows

Ryan Seacrest promises to be a class act and he was New Years Eve, but that silly blonde paired with him helped ruin your show, which brings me to your show. There were too few acts making this the most boring New Years Eve show ever. Didn't care for the sexual innuendo as to who the blonde was going to kiss. I was babysitting my grandchildren. Is this the best you can do to keep the show going? Dick Clark would be appalled.
  • He Will be Missed!

Now that Dick is at rest, what will happen next year?! This is THE Legendary way to start the new year... with world famous performers, a great host named Dick... and he will always be remembered.
  • the New years Eve show from last night

Let me just start out by saying how DISAPPOINTING it was. I stayed up purposely until after 12 to see the ball drop. Did we get a chance to see a ball drop? HELL NO but you could heard the crowd counting down the time.

Last night was a TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT and if that's what we're to look forward to in the future,I won't be tuning into that "ever again".

at midnight they introduced some singer/band from England. I'm originally from England but I didn't give two shits. I wanted to see the ball drop.

SEACREST you have a pathetic show and will never match up to Dick Clark.

LAST NIGHT SUCKED and was a TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT> I'd have rather gone to bed than watch that crap
  • This show is AMAZING. But, it has TOO many commercials!

I love this show, there's so much excitement and everything! I just love watching the big ball drop after the countdown! But it has way too many commercials and when it's back, it only shows about 30 seconds of the show and then back to commercials. That's what drives me nuts! I mean, why are there so many commercials?!? Gah! But that's not that point. It is an incredible show in New York and Hollywood. I'm definitely going to the next New Years eve in Hollywood! I honestly can't wait for the new year now! I love this show and you should too!
  • Great show with Dick Clark

I really felt bad when Dick Clark suffered from a
    Mild stroke and that he had to really learn to
    Walk and talk again. And that despite it was very good
    To have him back in New Year's Rocking Eve in
    2005, Just still wasn't the same him if you know what
    I mean! Can't really have a New Year's Eve party without
    Dick Clark!
  • A lot of fun on New Year's Eve with time-zone countdowns and musical guests.

A lot of fun on New Year's Eve with time-zone countdowns and musical guests. If this is a show that you do not normally watch and you are sitting at home with nothing to do, you are going to wish you had it on tape. Having it "on tape" had become the generic term for recorded programs. Today you are more likely to have the show on Tivo or DVR than VHS, or god forbid Beta!! It is kind of like how a lot of people still call CD's "records" or "albums." Anyway, back to the show. This is the type of show that is really pretty good if you would just give it a chance. So on those cold, lonely, rainy days, pop in your tape or DVR or whatever if you were smart enough to tape it. If not, check to see if it is on as a re-run. After all, as they say, if you have never seen it, it is new to you. A lot of great bands for people of all ages.