Digimon: Digital Monsters

Beelzemon's Big Day

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 27, 2002 on TV Asahi

• This episode concentrates more on Impmon when he is scouring the entire city of Japan, until he comes across his former human partners, Ai and Mako. The children help him out while Mako gives him a toy gun, which soon develops into a real one when he digi

A change of heart is all it takes for Impmon. He was just plain mean and then evil in the beginning of the season, but he finally knows what is right for him when his human partners Ai and Mako help him out to know the true meaning of friendship.
  • They show the best way for Impmon a.k.a. Beelzemon to act! I love Impmon! ("MY NAME IS BEELZEMON!!") I know!

I LOVE Beelzemon's accent! And Impmon's, too! I heard a song about him! It's called "Who I Am Hates Who I've Been"!
    I wish I knew to upgrade a video of Digimon! With Impmon in it!

Here's a Song I heard for Digimon Tamers:

Di Di Di... Digimon, Digimon. Digimon, Digimon. Digimon: Digital Monsters, Digimons are the champions! Digimon: Digital Monsters, Digimons are the champions! Change into Digital Champions to save the Digital world. Digimon: Digital Monsters, Digimons are the champions! Digimon: Digital Monsters, Digimons are the champions! ...Digivolve into Champions! Digi-Modify! Digimon: Digital Monsters, Digimons are the Champions! Digimon: Digital Monsters, Digimons are the Champions! Digimon: Digital Monsters, Digimon!

And I think that Rika & Renamon are the best heros ever!
    (You know, based on the fact that they almost missed the ark for Impmon!)