Digimon: Digital Monsters

Episode 0

Digimon: The Movie (segment 2)

0
Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 06, 2000 on TV Asahi

Trivia

FILTER BY TYPE

  • Trivia

    • Fox had translated all of the speech but probably only translated 10% of the words and had been too lazy to translate the other 90% which would help us understand it a bit more!

Friday
No results found.
Saturday
No results found.
Sunday
No results found.
More
Less