Digimon: Digital Monsters Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on TV AsahiIn Season

Make up your own digimon

DuelMark

[1]Sep 12, 2006
    • level: 35

Post here your made up digimon and it's digivoultions and attacks, along with type and any other info

EX:

Fuegmon

Fuegmon is the first Digimon I ever made up.  He is about the size of Guilmon, with several different features.  This is because he is based off of Guilmon.

Dinosaur   

Vaccine

Rookie

Attacks: Wildfire Shot- Shoots aball of heat on fire from his mouth Torch Claw- His claw catches fire and uses it to attack Rapid Slash- Quickly slashes his foe Accelerate Attack- Runs at full speed, until he moves twice as fast and tackles his enemy

Edited on 11/29/2006 8:14pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

edmasterchaos

[2]Sep 12, 2006
    • level: 41
    DuelMark wrote:

Post here your made up digimon and it's digivoultions and attacks, along with type and any ohter info

EX:

Fuegmon

(Fuego is spanish for fire)

Dinosaur    Vaccine

Rookie

Attacks: Heat Blaster, Torch Claw, Rapid Slash, Accelerate Attack

flamon

like the other but in champion

attacks: "latino heat", flaming heart, flaming splash, "los tres fuegos"

gunner_yuna123

[3]Sep 12, 2006
    • level: 13
    Made up sevels personal favorite is Gabrimon the daughter of the angels.
    Got the idea from this pic ^ ^

DuelMark

[4]Sep 12, 2006

Zupremon

He is the Champion form of Fuegmon.  He looks like Charizard mixed with Growlmon.

Champion

Dinosaur

Vaccine

Attacks: Overheat Blaster- A cyclone like beam from his mouth made of heat is released as an attack Skull Crusher- Runs at full speed and headbutts with his hard head Tail Destroyer- Tail slams the enemy

Edited on 11/29/2006 8:16pm
    Edited 2 total times.

DigiFoxCat

[5]Sep 13, 2006
    • level: 12
    Flaremon
    Data
    Rookie
    Attacks: Fire spark, Lava Tail, and Flame defense roll.
    Lavamon
    Data
    Champion
    Attacks: Fire sphere, Lava storm, and Char.
    Firemon
    Data
    Ultimate
    Attacks: Lava blast, Flames of Heaven, and Steel fire wings.
    PhoniexGatomon
    Mega(Female bio-merge)
    Data
    Attacks: Jedi-Fire sword, Fire lightining claws, Himoto dragon spirit.
    Blazmon
    Mega(male bio-merge)
    Data
    Attacks: Lava lightsaber, Fire storm, Shield of heaven.
    Well, that's my fire Digimon

X-626

[6]Sep 13, 2006
    • level: 51
    Okay, here's some from one of my fanfics.

Name: Ezomon
    Stage: Rookie
    Type: Data
    Attacks: Wolf Claw, Cub Blast
    Description: Looks like a brown wolf.

Name: AlphaEzomon
    Stage: Champion
    Attacks: Full Moon Blast, Fang Slice, Wolf Claw (more powerful version)
    Description: Much larger version of Ezomon.

Name: Moromon
    Stage: Ultimate
    Type: Vaccine
    Attacks: Pack Howl Blast, Wolf Claw Shot, Fang Crush
    Description: About 1.5x the size of AlphaEzomon, and has a second tail. He looks a lot more feral and has gray fur as well.

Name: Okamimon
    Stage: Mega
    Attacks: Sun Mirror Aurora Blast, Wolf Blade, Howl of Faith, Wolf Claw Shot, Wolf Scan
    Description: Much smaller than Moromon. He's about the size of a human, the second tail falls off and becomes a blade larger than himself, and has a spinning mirror of fire on his back. He wields his sword with his teeth. One look at him causes most Digimon to panic. He's literally of godly status.

(Guess where I got the idea for that one? )

Name: Okamimon Warrior Mode
    Stage: Mega (Mode-Change)
    Attacks: Wolf Aura Slash, Wolf Blade Paladin Style (basic swordsmanship with a name), Wolf Scan, Wolf Claw Shot, Howl of Faith
    Descrption: Okamimon, but he now walks on two legs instead of four. This frees up his hands and allows him fight like a true swordsman. Once Okamimon's mirror is broken, the hold on his power is broken and he resumes his true form. There is no Digimon more powerful than him, but he can't control his own power. He is more of a threat to everyone than anything else, even the enemies.

Rtkat3

[7]Sep 13, 2006
    • level: 57
    Im my imagination, I'd think of Digimon that are either altered, recolored, and/or hybrids of different Digimon and other Digital Life forms. No, I haven't thought of their attacks yet or some levels for some of them.

For hybrid Digimon (not referring to Agunimon and the rest in his category), we already had Kimeramon (who is made up of the upper body and head of Greymon, the head armor of Kabuterimon, the hair of MetalGreymon, the right arm of SkullGreymon, the arms of Devimon, one of the left arms of Kuwagamon, the wings of both Angemon (specifically his middle wings) and Airdramon, the legs of Garurumon, and the tail of Monochromon) and Machinedramon (who is made up of the head armor and right Booster Claw of Megadramon, the helmet of Andromon on his kneecaps, the enlarged Psycho Blaster (times two) of MetalMamemon on his back, the trident arm of MetalGreymon, and the jaw of MetalTyrannomon).

Some of my imagined up Digimon in that category (I haven't thought up the names for them yet) include:

* A de-petaled version of Sunflowmon
    * A black and shaved Oryxmon
    * A "Scubamon" with the hair of Wizardmon.
    * A Digimon with the head and arms of the Jeri-Type D-Reaper Agent and the body and hat of Arukenimon's human form.
    * A Digimon with the head of Cyclonemon and the body of Knightmon
    * A Digimon with the recolored head of Knightmon with the body of Magnamon.
    * An enlarged, altered, and recolored KoKabuterimon.
    * A recolored, caped, and de-shelled version of Shellmon with back legs added.
    * A striped J-Mojyamon with some parts of Guardromon.
    * A LadyDevimon with the antlers of Moosemon.
    * A Digimon with the head and tail of Boarmon, the body of Minotarumon, and the forearms of Apemon.

I even made my own alternate Ultimate form of Liamon called Manticoremon who has Liamon's body (with more mane hair), Scorpiomon's back (minus the spikes), and the tail of SkullScorpiomon.

DuelMark

[8]Sep 13, 2006

MetalZupremon

The Ultiamte form of Fuegmon, he resembles MetalGreymon and WarGrowlmon.  He can fly and survive the atmosphere of space.  He looks a little like Reptiledramon.

Ultimate

Cyborg

Vaccine

Attacks: Combustion Blaster- His two cannons on his back go to his shoulders and fire highly powerful heat    Plasma Claw- His metal claws react with heat and uses them to attack Iron Skull Crusher- His metal head is used for a headbutt Chrom Cut- A regular slash with a metal claw

Edited on 11/29/2006 8:19pm

X-626

[9]Sep 14, 2006
    Here's one I thought up for an upcoming Digimon Tamers fanfic I'm creating called "The Legendary Tamer".

Name: Guilademon (Combination of "Guilmon" and "Blade")

Stage: Armor (Digi-Egg of Courage)

Type: Virus

Attacks: Pyro Blade, Pyro Fist, Pyro Explosion Array

Description: Guilmon, but has red and black armor with the Crest of Courage symbol on it that covers his entire upper body. He also has a black helmet on as well. He wields a katana that he can ignite at any time. His Pyro Fist ignites his fists in flames, and his Pyro Explosion Array causes his blade to shoot a massive burst of energy that eliminates all enemies in the path.

Other Information: Guildmon can't become him by normal means. In fact, Zinan (the boy from my fic) is the one who shows Takato how to pull it off. It's done through a 4-card combo. First, you slide a "Compatability" card, allowing any Digimon to hold any item and use its powers, even one that would be impossible for them to use. Next, a "Digi-Egg of Courage" card is slid, allowing Guimon to gain a small amount of power from holding it. The third card slid is an "Armor Energize" card, which triples the effects of any digi-egg card used. Finally, the final card is "Armor Digivolution" card, which does just as it says, causing Guilmon to become Guilademon, the "Knight of Courage". Normally, it would only work on the regular Digimon who are armor compatible, but with the combo it'll work on Guilmon.

Yeah, it's defintely one that wouldn't happen outside a fanfic. My fic involves an evil organization finding a way to retrieve Guilmon, Renamon, and Terriermon from the Digital World and capturing them. They then lure Takato, Rika, and Henry to the place and try to force them to make Guilmon and the others obey them, since those three Digimon are "special". Zinan, whom is the new kid in their town, reveals himself to be the tamer of legends who can tame any Digimon, even if it already has a tamer, and teaches Takato and the others some useful card combos, including the Armor Digivolution one. Yes, I have thought up an armor evolution for Renamon, and a non-Digi-Egg of Destiny one for Terriermon. I'll post those ones later.
    Edited on 10/02/2006 8:16pm
    Edited 3 total times.

edmasterchaos

[10]Sep 15, 2006
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    Made up sevels personal favorite is Gabrimon the daughter of the angels. Got the idea from this pic ^ ^
    hey, gunner your drawing ROCKS!

gundammaster9

[11]Sep 15, 2006
    • level: 10
    Yeah I have a digimon myself.

rookie level:jubmon/animal-type/attacks:tornado twister and rolling feathers.

Champion level: Geromon/armor-animal type/attacks:Electric slash and Nitrox Blaster.

Ultimate Level:MegaGeromon/armed-beast type/attacks:Electric Crusher and Nitrox Heavy Cannon. (This digimon looks like zudomon and Gargomon)

Mega haven't decided yet

Gomamon101

[12]Sep 22, 2006
    • level: 2
    I have a digimon too!

Rookie: Mekomon

Champion: Miotomon

Ultimate: MetalMiotismon

DigiArmor: Arukilamon

Mekamon for ever!!

DuelMark

[13]Oct 2, 2006

Lycanmon

He is a male wolf version of Renamon.  He is mostly white with blue (his signature color).

Rookie

Data

Beast

Attacks: Howling Light- His mouth opens and a ball of blue light appears in front of his face, which fires a beam as an attack Frozen Barrage- Similar to Diamond Storm, but he uses ice and cold blasts Flash Slash- His claw glows and uses it Whirlpool Attack- He releases a blue tornado that resembles a whirl pool

Digivolve to

Baltomon

His Champion form.  Baltomon stands like any wolf now.  He is said to have no corrupt form.

Champion

Data

Beast

Attacks: Moonlight Blaster- Similar to Howling Light but stronger Cryo Claw- Much like Flash Slash with his front claw but ever tougher Full Moon Fangs- Bites his foe

JagerBaltomon

This form wears a golden armor with blade wings and wheels at the bottom for speed.  He stands erect now.

Ultimate

Data

Animal Man

Attacks: Ecliptic Cannon- Puts his two hands together to make a ball of blue energy and fires the powerful beam at his foe Frozen Lighning- Uses electricity from a claw which frezzes his enemy Shining Cryo Claw- Stronger version of Baltomon's version

MagnaBaltomon

His Mega form.  This form is an embodiment of light and darkness woking together for peace.  He represents to moon.

Mega

Data

Beast Man

Attacks: Shining Hunter- Releases a huge blue wolf shaped blast at his foe Cryo Fist- Ice punch Thunder of Moonlight- White electricity from his metallic wings.

Edited on 11/29/2006 8:28pm
    Edited 5 total times.

X-626

[14]Oct 2, 2006
    There kind of already is a Lykamon. Also, you've got to admit your Lycamon's description sounds similar to that of Gaomon. The only big difference I can see is the lack of boxing gloves and the different ears, that is unless you planned on making Lycamon an alternate version. So, you might want to change that just a tad bit. Why not try something more like Lycanmon? Sure, it's only adding one letter, but it sounds different.

Anyway, here's Renamon's armor-level I thought up for my Tamer's fic:

Name: Mystiquemon

Stage: Armor (Digi-Egg of Love)

Attacks: Fate's Choice, Wheel of Fate, Fox Mind Read, Fox Transformation

Description: A mysterious fox-like character who wears a gray cloak with the symbol of love on the back. The only other noticable features are a fox-like tail, Renamon's head, paws and feet. Her Fate's Choice attack causes her opponent(s) to choose from thrre fortune cards, all involving some kind of horrible fate, if they don't choose, she will. Wheel of Fate causes nasty fates for enemies, and good ones for allies. She can read the minds of her enemies, and has the ability to transform.

Other Information: After watching Zinan perform the combo, Rika tries it as well. Not having any Digi-Egg cards on her, Zinan gives her a spare. Using the combo with the Digi-Egg of Love card, Renamon becomes Mystiquemon, the "Fortune Teller of Love".
    Edited on 10/02/2006 9:53pm
    Edited 3 total times.

DigiFoxCat

[15]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 12
    X-626 wrote:
    There kind of already is a . Also, you've got to admit your Lycamon's description sounds similar to that of Gaomon. The only big difference I can see is the lack of boxing gloves and the different ears, that is unless you planned on making Lycamon an alternate version. So, you might want to change that just a tad bit. Why not try something more like Lycanmon? Sure, it's only adding one letter, but it sounds different.

Anyway, here's Renamon's armor-level I thought up for my Tamer's fic:

Name: Mystiquemon

Stage: Armor (Digi-Egg of Love)

Attacks: Fate's Choice, Wheel of Fate, Fox Mind Read, Fox Transformation

Description: A mysterious fox-like character who wears a gray cloak with the symbol of love on the back. The only other noticable features are a fox-like tail, Renamon's head, paws and feet. Her Fate's Choice attack causes her opponent(s) to choose from thrre fortune cards, all involving some kind of horrible fate, if they don't choose, she will. Wheel of Fate causes nasty fates for enemies, and good ones for allies. She can read the minds of her enemies, and has the ability to transform.

Other Information: After watching Zinan perform the combo, Rika tries it as well. Not having any Digi-Egg cards on her, Zinan gives her a spare. Using the combo with the Digi-Egg of Love card, Renamon becomes Mystiquemon, the "Fortune Teller of Love".

Sound totally cool. Here's one of my Renamon armor level:
    Name: Kistunemon
    Stage: Armor(digi-egg of light)
    Attacks: Dragon Wing flare, Dark Fox spell, Black Katana blade
    Descirption: She looks like a human mixed with a black fox. Kistunemon has black hair, red eyes, black fox ears and tail, black wings, and grey skin.
    Info: Kistunemon is from my digimon RPG, Digimon Outcast. My character, Kimiko uses the digi-egg of light with her element, fire, to have Renamon digivolve to Kistunemon "The Guardian of Light." Well got to go, digi ya later!

X-626

[16]Oct 4, 2006
    lad you liked it. Here's Terriermon's armor evolution from my fic:

Name: JetTerriermon

Stage: Armor (Digi-Egg of Hope)

Attacks: Sound Wave Missle, Jet Laser Barrage, Full Arsenal Destroyer

Description: Similar to Submarimon, JetTerriermon looks like a fighter jet that has a green upper body, white lower body, and a highly advanced arsenal of weapons. He also has a face. Like Cody with Submarimon, Henry is able to hop into the cockpit and help pilot JetTerriermon. His Sound Wave Missle attack is a missle that locks onto a enemy's sound. Once the sound is recognized, it always chase after it so long as it makes any kind of sound, and the attak can't be diverted by another sound. The Jet Laser Barrage is simply a standard barrage of bullets. Full Arsenal Destroyer releases all of his weapons for a final attack. His biggest weakness is he's afraid of water. If shot down over water, he'll sink, and if Henry's riding with him, he can't dedigivolve or he'll hurt Henry.

Other Information: After watching Zinan perform the combo, Henry tries it as well at the same time as Rika. Not having any Digi-Egg cards on him, Zinan gives him a spare. Using the combo with the Digi-Egg of Hope card, Terriermon becomes JetTerriermon, the "Beacon of Hope".
    Edited on 03/17/2007 1:09am
    Edited 3 total times.

Gamekirby

[17]Oct 12, 2006

A parody is Kimeramon or also known as Chimeramon.

But it's called Bioeramon.

(Bio-Engineer Era short from Chimera)

Dark Tyrannomon's legs, Tyrannomon's chest, Scorpiomon's tail, Centaurmon's Left arm, The right (Tentacle) arm of Gesomon, Both Sickle arms of Snimon, Mammothmon's ears and finally Golemon's head.

Attacks: Tri-Solar Crusher, Tail Sting and Iron Headbutt.

Ulitmate Level.

X-626

[18]Oct 12, 2006
    Here's another Digimon from my Tamers fic, this one being a DNA Digivolved form of Growlmon, Gargomon, and Kyubimon.

Name: Hachimamon (Derived from "Hachimata", an eight-tailed dragon)

Stage: Ultimate (DNA: Growlmon + Gargomon + Kyubimon)

Attacks: Pyro Cannon, Tail Blade, Dragon Sphere

Description: He has Growlmon's head and body, dragon wings the same color as Gargomon's ears, metal gloves over his claws on his arms, and eight lizard-like tails. His color is a combination of all three Digimon, spread out evenly on certain parts of his body. An an example would be a red head, green and white wings, and yellowish-blue tails. His Pyro Cannon fires a powerful energy beam from his mouth, while his Dragon Sphere attack is just a very powerful fireball. His Tail Blade attack allows him to swing any of his tails, causing it to release an energy blade at the enemy. Although he is formed of two male Digimon and a female one, he is a male and speaks in only voice that can't be identified as any of them.

Other Information: During the battle against the main enemy, the Tamers must still fight under conditions that make them unable to Matrix Digivolve. They can't even Biomerge. Zinan reveals three DNA Digivolve cards and gives them each to the Tamers. He informs them that they can use the cards to DNA Digivolve their Digimon while using his Digivice as a medium. However, not only must they be slid at the exact same time, but their hearts must be in perfect synch. Should they mess up, they could destroy their Digimon in the process. When Growlmon is injured, Takato cries out and feels his heart beat. The others feel it too as their Digimon get hurt as well. Without saying a word or looking at each other, they manage to perform the sequence correctly, and the Digimon become Hachimamon. Since Zinan's Digivice was used as the medium, only he can tame the Digimon to fight.

There's actually a Mega-form as well, I'll post that later.

Legend789

[19]Oct 13, 2006
    • level: 1

Well because no one else did:

Name: ONR Bubômon (Korítsi).
    Name Origin: ONR stands for Omega No Raidaa, which is Japanese for Omega Rider, which is a code name for the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. It is optional. Bubô is English and means swelling of the lymph node. (Korítsi is her name, which means Girl in Greek. This is in parenthesis, because not all Bubômon are named Korítsi, just this particular one is.)

Level: Rookie.
    Attribute: Original is Data, others are Virus.
    Type: Puppet Digimon.
    Element: Earth/Fire.
    Movement: Air.
    Group: One of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Stats: A bit higher defense then other stats.

Devolutions: Unknown.
    Evolutions: Black Tailmon (Korítsi) or Witchmon (Korítsi).
    Official Line: ??? -> Bubômon -> ???

Description: A little girl (Human form), or a life-sized little girl's doll (Digimon form).
    Picture: I guess, if I'd draw a picture of her human form, she'd look a little like Tanya Markarov (after being brought back to life) from Quest for Glory IV (originally planned to be Hero Quest 3): Shadows of Darkness.
    Here's her picture: http://kalliope42.com/Main/qgwomen/images/tanya2.jpg
    Check here, if the last one was blank: http://fief.org/kathleen/qg4/Tanya.jpg
    I also uploaded this backup just in case: http://tinypic.com/4c2snds
    - Note: That picture is the vampire form. I'd upload the living form, but it would take me a while to get to that part of the game and I don't know how to take screenshots in DOS (the game doesn't work in DOSBox especially the Timerfixed version of the game, which fixes an annoying clone object bug.) So I got this picture off of the internet.
    But I decided that Bubômon's Digimon form will look like vampire Tanya, and the human form will look like living Tanya.

A Attack: Ring-around-the-rosy - Attack - A poisonous rose-ring attack.
    - Japanese: Ringu-Nomawari-Bara - Ring's Turning Rose.
    B Attack: A Pocketful of Posies - Assist - Cures friend Digimon of poison, and makes self invisible to poisonous techniques with a pocket or pouch of sweet smelling flowers and fruits.
    - Japanese: Furawaa No Poketoo - Flower's Pocket.
    C Attack: Ashes, Ashes - Attack - Attack the enemy with a flame status.
    - Japanese: Kushami, Kushami - Sneezes, Sneezes (As an alternate of Ashes, Ashes, an Onomatopoeia of Sneezes is used in the song.)
    D Attack: Danse Macabre - Attack - Fade away dance spell.
    - Japanese: Desu No Dansu - Death's Dance.

Switch Techniques:
    - Earth: Poison Powder, Mass Morph, Charm Perfume, Poison Claw.
    - Fire: Fire Tower, Spit Fire, Heat Laser.

Comments: When you have less then 7.5% HP, your attack increases by 80 for every poisoned Digimon in the field, or that are with you. (Maximum Digimon that affect this is 6.)

Story: Korítsi was a normal Greek girl in Italy when the Black Plague hit. After that people noticed that she wasn't affected by the plague. (Technique: Furawaa No Poketoo)
    So people called her a witch, and blamed her for the Plague. She came to believe that the Plague was her fault and was tired of hurting people. So she used her power against her self. (Technique: Ringu-Nomawari-Bara)
    However this attack was automatically stopped by her immunity. However, since there was a clash from the two powerful attacks, a gateway to the Digital World appeared and swallowed her. She awoke in the Digital World, and met the Harmonious Ones.
    The Harmonious Ones told her that she was a Digimon and to stay in one of their palaces for at least four more days, and they'll talk to her. However, she insisted and said that her powers were too dangerous. The Harmonious Ones saw her purity and split her into two, Witchmon Korítsi, who (is really Korítsi in Digimon form, but without her powers and) will learn to control powers, and Black Tailmon Korítsi, who (is really her powers and) will tame herself.
    Someday, the two will meet, and Korítsi, now identified as Bubômon, will live again, maybe even in the real world. And it is said that she might be able to evolve into a stronger form (Champion), once both are united.

Outside Sources, that I used to make this Digimon:
    - http://thefreedictionary.com/
    - http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/40000423/
    - http://www.apocalipsis.org/fourhorsemen.htm
    - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Four_Horsemen_of_the_Apocalypse

X-626

[20]Oct 14, 2006
    Okay, here's the final one involving the Tamers' Digimon from my fic (I still have other made-up Digimon, they just don't belong to the Tamers):

Name: Miramon (Comes from the word "Miracle")

Stage: Mega (Biomerge with Zinan)

Attacks: Heaven's Blade, Sword of Sealing, Shining Blaze, Dragon Flare, Wings of Time

Descritption: A rather large human-looking Digimon with a Growlmon-like helmet, Growlmon's hair, angel-like wings that are actual those of a dragon, armor made out of the same metal used for Gargomon's gun, boots with Kyubimon's flames, and a large double-edge sword. His Heaven's Blade attack strikes his opponent with the power of the heavens imbued into his sword. His Shining Blaze attack causing him to glow brightly, emitting a light that damages any Digimon of darkness. Dragon Flare is like the fire from Kyubimon's Dragon Wheel attack, only it is shot from his hand. Wings of Time allows him to move with speed that seems to avoid time itself. Finally, his Sword of Sealing causes his enemies to be sealed away to some unreachable dimension, but at the cost of his life. The attack is unavoidable, but it does take a little time to perform.

Other Information: Though Hachimamon is powerful, the enemy they face sees him as no threat. Zinan finally asks for the gold card from Takato and slides it through the Golden Digivice. Not only does it give a massive power boost, but it also allows Zinan to biomerge with Hachimamon to becomes Miramon. After remembering information he saw when the Digimon were captured, he realizes that Miramon appeared many years before, and understands that Hachimamon was once Zinan's partner. It is later revealed that the information is true, and when Miramon used his Sword of Sealing attack, Zinan was put in suspended animation in some unknown region of the Digital World. Hachimamon was thought to had lost his life, but in reality split his data across the Digital World. The data over time became Renamon and Terriermon, and later became Guilmon as well when Takato created him. In other words, the three Digimon belong to him. While the three are unconscious, Takato tries to give Guilmon away to Zinan, with Henry and Rika having similar thoughts. Zinan refuses, stating that anyone can be a Tamer, but not everyone can be a true friend. His Digimon died, so he doesn't consider the three Digimon to be his. In the end, Guilmon and the others have no memory of the DNA Digivolving sequence, and are meant to stay with their Tamers.
    Edited on 10/13/2006 11:26pm