Digimon: Digital Monsters Forums

Tuesday 9:00 PM on TV AsahiIn Season

Official Digimon Q & A Thread

  • Avatar of Ivlander14

    Ivlander14

    [1]Jan 21, 2008
    • member since: 11/21/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 1,833
    Come post here if you have a question about Digimon.
    Edited on 01/21/2008 8:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of michaeltiger

    michaeltiger

    [2]Jan 22, 2008
    • member since: 06/04/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 66
    I was wondering the digimon in season 1 like agumon he has two ultimate form metalgreymon and skullgreymon I was wondering which one is more powerful? the digidested digimon could only digivolve to champion in season 2how come they could not digivolve in ultimate until azulomon gave a digi cor? If gatomon use the digiegg is she as strong as a ultimate since gatomon is the only champion to use the digiegg in her champion.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SaintAngelAL

    SaintAngelAL

    [3]Jan 22, 2008
    • member since: 08/21/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 10
    We aren't really sure who's stronger when it comes to MetalGreymon & Skullgreymon, yes, we know their both ultimate so the chances are that their both equally the same. Although, according to the digimon cards MetalGreymon is the strongest.

    The power of the DigiCore temporarily allowed the original DigiDestined's Digimon to Digivolve into Ultimate again, and for Paildramon to Mega Digivolve into Imperialdramon. The reason the original DigiDestined's couldn't dig vole to ultimate was because in season 1 after the big battle, later on the came back to the digital world and released their digimon power to help the digital world for the damage that was left over from the dark masters.

    Gotomon is stronger as an ultimate, but she couldn't dig vole because of the contral spire their for she has to DNA dig vole. Gotomon just holds her form as a champion. Although in season 2 my personal opinion is they just made her look weak so they could pull out the whole "DNA Digivole" thing. Say if Agumon was strong enough, he could also hold his form as Greymon if he really wanted.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of edmasterchaos

    edmasterchaos

    [4]Jan 22, 2008
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 24,440
    About Tail/Gatomon,when using a digimental/egg she becomes at most slightly stronger than normal, but since she lost her tail ring in 02, she was asweak as a rookie so she had to armor digivolve to become as strong as an adult/champion.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of michaeltiger

    michaeltiger

    [5]Jan 22, 2008
    • member since: 06/04/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 66

    If the digidested digimon trained hard would they be able to digivolve by themself just likesalamon digivolve into gatomonwithout any digidested.

    How come gatomon is the only is the only digimon in the digidested that can stay champion without going into rookies and the other digimon can't stay in their champion form.

    If the digidested digimon trained hard would they be able to digivolve into ultimate again? It seem the digimon gets the power from the digidesten but if they train hard then maybe they could digivolve into ultimate and mega.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of edmasterchaos

    edmasterchaos

    [6]Jan 22, 2008
    • member since: 03/07/06
    • level: 41
    • rank: Sleestack
    • posts: 24,440
    michaeltiger wrote:

    If the digidested digimon trained hard would they be able to digivolve by themself just likesalamon digivolve into gatomonwithout any digidested.

    How come gatomon is the only is the only digimon in the digidested that can stay champion without going into rookies and the other digimon can't stay in their champion form.

    If the digidested digimon trained hard would they be able to digivolve into ultimate again? It seem the digimon gets the power from the digidesten but if they train hard then maybe they could digivolve into ultimate and mega.


    -Probably, but it's not 100% sure
    -Because she naturally evolved into gatomon, if a digimon naturally evolves it will stay in that form, or something.
    -Maybe, but probably not mega, few digimon get to go that high without the help of a partner or tamer
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of michaeltiger

    michaeltiger

    [7]Jan 22, 2008
    • member since: 06/04/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 66
    well leomon was able to digivolve into a mega digimon into saberleomon but I think that was because he was exposed to the digivice lots of time when devilmon was controlling him.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ivlander14

    Ivlander14

    [8]Jan 22, 2008
    • member since: 11/21/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 1,833
    michaeltiger wrote:
    well leomon was able to digivolve into a mega digimon into saberleomon but I think that was because he was exposed to the digivice lots of time when mon was controlling him.

    For all we know, that could be a reason.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of SaintAngelAL

    SaintAngelAL

    [9]Jan 22, 2008
    • member since: 08/21/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 10
    Digimon can digivole into the next level with out a partner, that's what Leomon did. Lemon in the anime series was considered a very strong powerful digimon, of course that is true, the digidestinds digimon could work harder to evolve into the next level, but that just messes up the whole story line. They only want to digivole with the bond they have with their partners, which makes them even stronger.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of michaeltiger

    michaeltiger

    [10]Jan 23, 2008
    • member since: 06/04/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 66

    Well the only digimon that has a partner that can digivolve by himself is impmon in season 3 thanks to one of the 4 legendary digimon.

    Renamon was battling a lot and arbsorbing a lot of digimon data but she could not digivolve until rika was in trouble, but a wild digimon that that got very angry did digivolve into ogremon I can't remember his rookie name

    Edited on 01/23/2008 1:44pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lighting_blond

    lighting_blond

    [11]Jan 23, 2008
    • member since: 01/12/07
    • level: 24
    • rank: Golden Girl
    • posts: 1,779
    michaeltiger wrote:

    Well the only digimon that has a partner that can digivolve by himself is impmon in season 3 thanks to one of the 4 legendary digimon.

    Renamon was battling a lotand arbsorbinga lot of digimondatabut she could not digivolve until rika was in trouble, but a wild digimon that that got very angry did digivolve into ogremon I can't remember his rookie name

    Your right that's true.

    Edited on 01/23/2008 6:00am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of michaeltiger

    michaeltiger

    [12]Feb 5, 2008
    • member since: 06/04/06
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 66

    The only digimon close to digivolving into ultimate in the digidested team is gatomon because she can stay champion as long as she wants. I know she can digivolve into ultimate but only when kari has the crest and tag without it she can't so if she train more then she would be the only digimon to be able to digivolve to ultimate.

    How come ken could make agumon digivolve into his ultimate form skullgreymon and metalgreymon does the dark ring or dark spiral give the digimon more power?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Raiidenmon

    Raiidenmon

    [13]Feb 6, 2008
    • member since: 02/06/08
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 3
    hi juz a question can u get dot mirage gaogamon in dawn ?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [14]Feb 23, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    michaeltiger wrote:
    I was wondering the digimon in season 1 like agumon he has two ultimate form metalgreymon and skullgreymon I was wondering which one is more powerful? the digidested digimon could only digivolve to champion in season 2how come they could not digivolve in ultimate until azulomon gave a digi cor? If gatomon use the digiegg is she as strong as a ultimate since gatomon is the only champion to use the digiegg in her champion.


    Probably Metalgreymon. Skull was born out of rage and force with Tai opposed to light and courage with Metalgreymon.

    They gave the power of their crests up which powered up digivoling to Ultimate

    Her tail ring gave her that power. Without it, she's a rookie
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wanderer2004

    Wanderer2004

    [15]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 01/22/06
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 557
    SaintAngelAL wrote:
    Gotomon is stronger as an ultimate, but she couldn't dig vole because of the contral spire their for she has to DNA dig vole. Gotomon just holds her form as a champion. Although in season 2 my personal opinion is they just made her look weak so they could pull out the whole "DNA Digivole" thing.


    Yeah, the same applies to MagnaAngemon when the Daemon Corps invaded.

    SaintAngelAL wrote:
    Say if Agumon was strong enough, he could also hold his form as Greymon if he really wanted


    Don't forget that size too plays a vital role. I'd say Gatomon can stay this way because she's small.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [16]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    Wanderer2004 wrote:
    SaintAngelAL wrote:
    Gotomon is stronger as an ultimate, but she couldn't dig vole because of the contral spire their for she has to DNA dig vole. Gotomon just holds her form as a champion. Although in season 2 my personal opinion is they just made her look weak so they could pull out the whole "DNA Digivole" thing.


    Yeah, the same applies to MagnaAngemon when the Daemon Corps invaded.

    SaintAngelAL wrote:
    Say if Agumon was strong enough, he could also hold his form as Greymon if he really wanted


    Don't forget that size too plays a vital role. I'd say Gatomon can stay this way because she's small.


    And her ring
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thecode9000

    thecode9000

    [17]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 09/08/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 120
    willl there be a s6?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [18]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    thecode9000 wrote:
    willl there be a s6?
    Probably
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thecode9000

    thecode9000

    [19]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 09/08/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 120

    when?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [20]Feb 28, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    thecode9000 wrote:

    when?



    Few years
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.