Digimon: Digital Monsters

Homeward Bound

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Apr 13, 2002 on TV Asahi

• The Tamers are back, but the job isn't finished yet. Prepare for the biggest battle ahead.

When I first saw this episode and the part where the kids get out of the ark and are walking over to their families, I'm like 'the Digidestined are After they all rush over to their families, and Yamaki takes his sunglasses off, I said to myself, 'Yamaki I owe you an I love everyone's reaction when they go to their families that was very touching. When we saw the D-Reaper on the screen I'm like "it looks like they're not done yet".
  • Its an race aganist time for Ryo to find Rika.So they all can go home together back into the real world.Will they make it or be stuck in the digital world forever?

With Yamaki and The monster maker help on making an ark.Takato and the gang,are able to go home back in the real world.But things goes wrong.When Rika and Renamon aren't back.So Ryo went to go looked for her.Takato was getting worried that they wont make it.The ark start moving and Guilmon start yelling to the ark.I thought that Takato,wasn't going to make it.But he made it so did Ryo,Rika,and their digimon.Finally the last person to be tamer was Kenta.His digimon partner Marineangemon.Jeri looks very werid.You know this episode is the one thing that has proof that Takato likes Jeri! He does not liked Rika only as an friend.