Digimon: Digital Monsters

Episode 0

Runaway Locomon

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Oct 02, 2005 on TV Asahi

• Runaway Locomon is the final Tamer Movie.This is after the battle with D-reapers.I don't know what season it take.Probbably during the summer.Since I see their digimon in the real world.It great to see the digimon back in the real world.Except Jeri didn't

The tamers are trying to plan and surprise birthday party for Rika.Since it was her birthday.This almost revolves around Rika.Since it is her birthday.We also get to see her father in her dream sequance something liked that.I want to add also the acteress who did the voice of Rika.She sang great! I mean I loved the song.If you heard the japanase song.You will liked it as well.When Justicemon come back.I enjoyed this one part.Where he calls Rika "Princess" altough I was disappointed at the end.When it was karokie time.In the end,the japanase verison Suzy sings "Biggest Dreamer" and Rika's mother sang "My Tommrow" They should've sang this one and made it bit english verison.
  • I CAN\'T BELIEVE THIS MOVIE

Runaway Locomon is the final Tamer Movie.This is after the battle with D-reapers.I don\'t know what season it take.Probbably during the summer.Since I see their digimon in the real world.It great to see the digimon back in the real world.Except Jeri didn\'t

The tamers are trying to plan and surprise birthday party for Rika.Since it was her birthday.This almost revolves around Rika.Since it is her birthday.We also get to see her father in her dream sequance something liked that.I want to add also the acteress who did the voice of Rika.She sang great! I mean I loved the song.If you heard the japanase song.You will liked it as well.When Justicemon come back.I enjoyed this one part.Where he calls Rika \"Princess\" altough I was disappointed at the end.When it was karokie time.In the end,the japanase verison Suzy sings \"Biggest Dreamer\" and Rika\'s mother sang \"My Tommrow\" They should\'ve sang this one and made it bit english verison.
  • One excellent comeback! Six months after the D-Reaper was destroyed, the Tamers decide to throw Rika a surprise party. However trouble brews in Japan and it is up to the Tamers once again to prevent another disaster from taking over the world!

This is an excellent film to watch! Finally, after three long years on waiting for the Season Three films to air in America, this really takes out what I really missed. When the 'Tamer' Season ended (back when I just ended my first year in high school), I discovered that there were more Digimon films that still haven't aired, and now that is all overwith. Some scenes were cut or edited (disappointing), but hearing Rika (Melissa Fahn) finally sing was very entertaining, yet heartwarming [in a way]. This was the best way to start the missing Digimon films!
  • Who knew Rika could sing so well? "Promise" is the highlight of this movie.

"Runaway Locomon" is the first of two Digimon TV movies set in the Tamers era. The gang plans a surprise party for Rika, but our favorite Digimon Queen is a little more upset than usual. We find out she's the way she is because her dad left her years ago. Now, the Tamers must do battle with a loose train Digimon while trying to cheer Rika up.

This episode/movie has several highlights, but the biggest is Rika's "Promise" song. Melissa Fahn (the voice of Rika) is truly magnificent in this scene, as not only do we get some insight on why Rika acts the way she does, but we also get one of the greatest anime songs of all time.

So, in conclusion, "Runaway Locomon" is recommended especially for Rika fans like myself. Just make sure to get the tissues ready when you get to the "Promise" sequence.
  • This is the greatest Tamers movie ever, Rika has some set of pipes beneath that tough tomboy exterior. Her voice is like the chorus of a thousand angels, and the same goes for her japanese singing voice. She should sing more often, especially for Takato.

There's no way any Digimon episode could ever beat this episode, when ifirst heard Rika sing in her child voice, her current voice and the lyric at the end, I just sat there starring and finally saying. "Please whack me with your ruler Rika Makino WOWIE-WOW-WOW-WOW!" And this movie was tied around my favorite couple Rika and Takato. Now don't tell me that you support other Rika couples after seeing what takato had done for her. But it really blowed to have Renamon interfere with the perfect Rumikato moment. Can you imagine the possibilities if she didn't interfere. You feelin' me all
  • A Great Movie!

A Dub movie that was absolutely great! We waited three years for this movie and this was not a dissapointment! This movie may only be 30 minutes long but it is a great action adventure movie to watch! This movie was great and so I can't wait for the other two! Watch this movie and be amazed!
  • After almost 3 years the Tamers' final adventure is finally here in America! How was it you ask? Read on to find out.....

Runaway Locomon or as it was called in Japan Runaway Digimon Express did not come to America until last Sunday and just to say it was worth the wait. Despite it having the Frontier soundtrack, lack of teamwork, and sort of rushed final battle it was very good indeed. It's good to see the whole Tamers gang (But I wish Ryo wasn't in there at all and Impmon, Ai, and Mako should of been in it more.) fighting as a team again, even though they mostly fought indvidually during most of the Parasimon battle. More of the main focus was on Rika and her past with her dad who divorced her mom before the Tamers season began. It was very comforting to see Disney putting so much work into this. After their outstanding job with Revenge of Diaboromon and Runaway Locomon I am positive Adventurers' Battle and Revival of the Ancient Digimon's dubs will be just as excellent. Bravo!