Digimon: Digital Monsters

The Crest Of Light

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM May 06, 2000 on TV Asahi

• Kari gets a gold star!

I really wish there were more episodes like like this. Unfourtunately, this is episode represents the only character development that we see for Kari in Digimon's first season. The way Kari cried so easily for the Numemon is moving. She must have felt all of their pain. She was determined to see the Numemon freed from thier chains. Thankfully Gatomon was very understanding and helpful. I don't undestand how her compassion could weaken her so much. in another area, Tai, Izzy, and their digimon are searching for Kari. The Beautiful thing was the mutual love between Kari and the Numemon. Kari's a sweet kid. It's hard not to love her. Kari stood up to WaruMozaemon and gave the digimon the power to digivolve. Amazingly, Kari could sense her brother, who was freaking out for her. He went crazy and started beating Izzy up! Luckily, Andromon found them. Tai was acting like Kari, and Kari was acting like Tai! The Numemon really loved Kari and tried to protect her. What hurt was when Kari passed out from the shock of seeing then killed. She was already so weak! Tai was thrilled when he found Kari! Agumon warp digivolved to Wargeymon and easily disasembled Machinedramon!!