Digimon: Digital Monsters

The Gorge of Deception!

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jan 14, 2008 on TV Asahi

• Touma,Masaru,and Yoshiro are attacked by Doukogomon and also their master MetalPhantomon attacks and put them to sleep.But what kind of Memory does Touma have?

This episode made me want to cry.I was crying for Touma.Even his memory.Masaru and Yoshiro dreams was alright.But this episode seemed to focus more of Touma and his mother.Who he had lost.When he was an little boy.In this episdoe it show Touma as an little boy who was happy with his mother and doing stuff with his mom.When Touma,was watching all the flashback memory.He was trying to prevent his mother from dying.But unfortunelly he could not do anything to prevent this.You know when I was watching Touma reaction to Masaru's happyness with his family.Even with his mother.It made me think that probbably and maybe Touma is an bit envy that Masaru has an happy family.I hope that when it comes to the U.S.They don't cut this out or changed it around.