Digimon: Digital Monsters

You Want Fries With That?

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Dec 16, 2002 on TV Asahi

• First off the gang tooked part of the trailmon race and now making burgers.

It all started with the burgermon family.Apparently they have to please that earth spirit Petaldramon with the food.So he capture Ebiburgermon away and they have to cooked something better.That is when Takuya and the others came in.They decided to help out to make the best burger.Bokamon and Neemon are the judges of the food tasting.Altough the others were alright.Takuya and Koji were well not the best.Apparently Tommy was the best one ever.Takuya and Koji decided to continue making burgers to see which was the best one.Not awere that Tommy,Zoe,and J.P were capture by Charmlionmon.

So yeah it was Tommy,Zoe and J.p who saved the day.Takuya and Koji weren't there.If you noticed an error in the digivolution.When they slide envolved it looked liked J.p slide envolved to his human spirit form.But after the digivolvution he was in his beast spirit.
  • Well this was an enjoyable episode to say the least :)

Well this was a fun episode. It had rather different plot (what is it with Digimon and food!) and I think this may be the first time we've met a Digimon family (though I did miss a few episodes of season 1 and 2 so I don't know). One funny think that happened while I was watching the bit with Tommy working with some onions and suffering from the tear effect I started doing the same thing for some reason (!). Thus far I'm really enjoying season 4, it may not be ranking as my fave season (that honour goes to season 3) but it may qualify for second favourite.
  • After Takuya's victory in the Trailmon race, they head over to the Burgermon's village for their grand prize. Unfortunately, the Papa was captured, so the digidestined make some of their own, with Tommy's being the best.

To me, the funniest episode on Digimon Frontier. And to know Koji couldn't cook to save his life made me crack up even more. What surprised me the most was the fact that Tommy, the youngest one in the group, can REALLY cook!

What I wonder is how Kouichi cooks as well, but... yeah! ^^