Diners, Drive-ins and Dives

Monday 10:00 PM on Food Network Premiered Nov 04, 2006 In Season

Sherasbear

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Fan Reviews (18)

• Fun to see Mom & Pop restraunts across the country feeding people their own creations! You all have inspired us to do the same.Three years ago we opened a cool BBQ joint In Indiana, Rick's Smokehouse & Grill.Exciting to see your dream become a reality!

Love the show! Me & my family watch it all the time.Fun to see how everyday folks make their dreams a reality! We have done the same in Terre Haute ,Indiana~ My husband & I have recently opened a BBQ joint in our hometown.Guy has inspired us to follow our dreams,take a chance,& create a restraunt that is drawing folks from 2 hours away to come & eat!`Awesome to have a place people love to come to! Thank you *Diners,Drive-Ins & Dives* for your inspiration! Guy is fun to watch & it is neat to see mom & pop restraunts all across the country feeding people in their hometowns & loving it! We enjoy kicking back on a Sunday afternoon to watch your show.If Guy is ever in Indiana be sure to stop in & have some Ribs with us....*The best BBQ in town is RICK'S...Smokehouse*