Dino Dan

Nickelodeon (ended 2011)

Dino Dan Fan Reviews (4)

3.6
  • This is why Canada and educational shows don't go together.

Seriously Nick? Why did you renew this for another season for "SaturYAY"? It's more like SaturBOO! I have to agree with xGummyBear100, the facts on this show are inaccurate, so it rivals up with Go, Diego, Go. The names of the episodes are just awful! Are those supposed to be JOKES?! Well, if they are, I don't get it. And God, help me because the website of this show claims it's the #1 kid's show. In other words, this show is straight up LYING to you about its quality!
  • ZZZZZZZZZZ.....

my brother KINDA likes it... where is the imagination, the fun?? it's all info, boring. BLA!!! again, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Wrong Information...!

Now, this show would be OK if the information on dinosaurs were right... but it's not. I've read many books about dinosaurs, the prehistoric era, historical creatures, ect., but all this is wrong, and the dinos aren't even the right size o_o.
  • WOW

i would expect some high school kids to trip on some drugs but an 10 yr old.. wow guess they start off young. The mom has to be concerned that her kid is seeing dinosaurs. wonder how its going to be when he hits highschool. im sure then they'll really think its drugs.

NICJR