DinoSapien

Discovery Channel Kids (ended 2007)

DinoSapien Fan Reviews (2)

• This show rocks!

I love this show! I have been watching since the very begining and have seen every episode. All of the actors do a great job. A good thing about this show is it can be funny, but not too funny and serious, but not too serious. This show is almost perfect. The show is about a 15 year old girl named Lauren and her friends who discover a real life dinosaur named Eno. Lauren helps Eno find his parents and Eno helps Lauren find out that her dad is still alive. The show idea is completely original. I can't wait for season two!
  • A 15-year old, Lauren, and her friends Kit and Courtney meet a dinosaur named Eno. Eno is an evolved and intelligent dinosaur, and the four all beocme good friends. But there are many things that are after Eno...

I first saw DinoSapien a few days ago, but from what I've seen, I have many things to say. First off, I think this is a very clever idea for a TV show. Dinosaurs that lived to see humans? Whoever was such a genius to come up with this? The show is funny in certain parts and is far from boring in my opinion. I think the characters are well advanced with good and bad sides, and they are diverse and add to the storyline. By the way, the episodes are not usually reptitive and always offer something new for you to check out. All in all, DinoSapien is a wonderful show that I've seen from it's first season, and I can't wait to see Season 2.