Dinosaucers

(ended 1988)

Lazy_TV_fan

Dinosaucers Fan Reviews (5)

7.2
  • THIS IS the pits! You couldn’t pay me enough to watch this!!! These Ratings should come in negative numbers! I rate this show negative infinity!

Our local TV channel decided to go retro on me one Friday afternoon at 5:30 PM after school and I was struck by how utterly ridiculous this cartoon was …I can’t even call it a cartoon. This was nonsense drivel and whoever came up with this should be ARRESTED! And Charged with Public Endangerment!!! I WOULD Testify!!!

The concept of dinosaurs / aliens coming to earth to try to rule/save it – is COMPLETELY preposterous! I don’t even know where to begin!!

HOW On EARTH could anyone conceive of just such GARBAGE! The only episode I watched much to my chagrin featured a dinosaur 10 TIMES an ordinary human height, weight and overall size “Sneaking” about in a Trench coat TRYING to fit in!!!

I am astounded at the level of stupidity in our society…was the 80’s really that bad??!

Stick with the 2000’s!! Don’t GO back to the 1980’s!!! Don’t waste YOUR precious time on this one!!!