Dinosaur King

Saturday 10:30 AM on TELETOON Premiered Sep 08, 2007 Between Seasons

Rtkat3

Dinosaur King Fan Reviews (8)

7.4
  • I like it when i was a kid...

If they still continued they still could it do more good program.

In Japan they have a machine game that you do a battle dinosaurs but this 2012 it finished making it.
  • Haven;t we had enough anime like this?

So I was hearing about it,looked like Fighting Foodons with Dinosaurs,watched it,it was Fighting Foodons with Dinosaurs.I'm really tired of all these Pokemon/Yugioh knock offs,that kind of anime has already become overused already,why can't we make more truly original anime like FullMetal Alchemist,Bleach,Naruto or Case Closed? 4kids kept some of the original stuff at least but that still doesn't spice it up for me. Again,it's just another "Been there,done that" Poke'mon clone. Even if 4kids made a good dub,I will not watch anymore of this for I ould not want to stick around and watch 4kids figure out a way to ruin it.
  • Pokemon with Dinosaurs

Sorry to say it but Dinosaur King is pretty much Pokemon and Digimon's love child.The main characters sound exactly like Ash and Team Rocket.Same sort of humor as pokemon.It's just anther stereotypical shounen anime.Bad humor,bland character,fighting creatures and card games.

All of the shounen anime that get's put on children's channels in the US are the same.Why can't we get more creative ones on our children's channles like Kateky Hitman Reborn?I'm tired of these pokemon clones we keep getting.
  • At first, I didn't think it would be very good. I saw the first episode and thought it was surprisingly good. I kept watching it and now I love!

At first, I saw the previews and thought this show wasn't going to be very good. I thought I'd see the first episode, to see how good it really was. The first episode wasn't as bad as I though it was. So, I watched the second, thought it was better and so I watched the third, fouth, ect. Now I think it's a really good show. I enjoy it, because we spend about a equil amount of time on the good and bad guys (though I think the D-Team should have a little more). It makes you get to know both sides of the story. I knew from the first episode that most of the voices were from Pokemon, but the fact is, they fit the characters. The fight scences are really good and so are the dinosaurs. I could see this show going for a long time.
  • WORST ANIME EVER

really, if i was the creator of this mediocre show i will feel tottali ashamed, i mean, it's a cheap pokemon, digimon, yu gi-oh extract, the characters are copies of pokemon characters, the cards thingy it's stolen from yu gi-oh, and max looks exactly like tai from digimon, 3D dinosaurs over a 2D background?...pathetic dinosaur king? stupid title, and the idea of dinosaurs in cards, and use dinosaurs to battle is stupid too, the alpha gang it's an slacker clone of the rocket team, really, why animators don't use more creative ideas?, i think this show was made just to earn mone and not cause the like to make it.
  • Come on kids, it's a cheap Pokemon clone.

It is depressing to see how American anime has changed. Pokemon, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh were great when they first began. All three were action based and interesting. I'm about to turn 16 and I can still sit through any of the original episodes of those three shows. However Dinosaur King, and other similar cartoons, are not worth the time.

Dinosaur King is just a rip off of Pokemon; voices, music, art style, "comedy", battle system, and even story line are all rip offs. It's ridiculous. You'd be much better of shelling out $60 for some Japanese anime.

Unoriginal and mediocre. We can only hope it will die.
  • I was flipping through channels one morning and I just stumbled upon the third ep. and I thought this seems interesting.

I saw the third ep. one morning and I thought the show seems very interesting. But I like to watch the first ep. before any others. I've watched half of the first season, and decided this is a cool show, one of the few new animes I watch nowadays. It's really neat seeing little 2-D dinosaurs become giant 3-D dinos with elemental powers, and it's neat hearing the original Pokemon voices, also the theme song it awesome. Anyways, what really bugs me is when they battle, they damage some national monuments like the Sphinx, pyramids & Great Wall of China! But otherwise, very cool show.
  • Dinosaur King is the next Pokemon!

Yeah, I think it could be the best new show on 4Kids. They included some old voices of Pokemon as well! I'm excited they back in the studio. The dinosaurs are so 3D. It's like watching an IMAX film. The story line is great. Although the old Team Rocket voices is back. Funny than ever. Yeah, in the game, it may be Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon as well. The battle is like old times that the dinosaurs wants revenge, eat the eggs that mothers always afraid and so on. Anyway a great show than any children Saturday morning shows ever. I highly reccommend to see it.