Dirt

Dirty Slutty Whores

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 09, 2008 on FX

• Paris Hilton, Alec Baldwin and David Hasselhoff are skewered in this episode, which finds Lucy and the staff of Dirt covering an heiress arrested for drunk driving and jailed and a verbally abusive tv star yelling at his daughter via voice male.

I absolutely loved this episode. I must admit i had given up on this show last season, but tuned in after i read some actually positive reviews about how the show has shifted tone and is actually better. And, of course i had to see what happened to Lucy. I was really surprized at how good the show is now. I am glad they got rid of all of the side stories and Don's hallucinations and are now focusing on the stories and cuthroat tactics of getting the story in a wickedly funny way. This show makes fun of the tabloids, but fills your appitite for trash and camp entertaiment, which is the reason tabloids sell in the first place. This episode was so funny by obviously roasting Paris Hilton, Alec Baldwin and David Hasselhoff. It was so wicked because of how obvious it was, basically all they did was change the names!! I actually found myself laughing and totally enjoying every minute of it. I also love the relationship of Lucy and Don, it is really sweet at times. This is what I was hoping Dirt was going to be when i first saw advertizments for it season 1. I really hope they keep on track.

I am so glad that FX gave this show a 2nd chance and the creative people listened to the critical reviews and improved the show. I hope it finally catches on because this was truly entertaining. You gotta love Courtney Cox as Lucy.

I really love the tabloid graphics introduction on the opening titles, def sets the tone and is really fun. Just one thing I hope someone listens to is that they should get rid of the "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" song and use Lupe Fiasco's "Superstar" instead. The lyrics "Are you are what you say you are? a superstar. Well have no fear the cameras hear and the microphones, cause they wanna know!!!" That would be perfection!!!!!!!