TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Dirt Forums

FX (ended 2008)

is it over over

elmoon

[1]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 6

i suppose im probably just in denial, but is it really over over.

like. that episode with the overweight star was the complete LAST episode of dirt we will ever get to see?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vanlord_52

[2]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 5
    Seems so. Courteney Cox Arquette has told many sources that it is completely cancelled, and that she is moving on to new projects.

NbRoCkEr1985

[3]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 7

Unfortunately, I think it is. A lot of the cast members are moving on to new projects, some of them way before the show was officially canceled. Unless the fan campaign works to get it back, I think we've seen the last of it.

At least the last episode made a good "series finale". Now I just hope they don't cancel Riches as well.

bike-chan

[4]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 7

Yes... and it's, in my opinion, one of the saddest thing about that whole situation. Because, we can do the fans campaign and the network may even realize and admit that they made a mistake (which I don't think they will but lets say) but if we look at it realistically there is really no way back anyway. Everyone (not just the cast) moved to different things and it would be really hard to put them back together...