We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Dirt Forums

FX (ended 2008)

Season 2 finale?

erzueco

[21]Apr 22, 2008
    • level: 5

ohhlala899 wrote:
    Is there going to be a 3rd season?

Thats the 10 miliion dollar question..... i sure hope there will be another season however i dont trust the networks(after cancelling Jericho,Traveler,Journeyman, The Unit amongst others), they make strange decisions and i wouldnt be surprised if they cancelled it....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

csino1fan

[22]Apr 23, 2008
    • level: 15
    HAVENT WATCHED IT YET! DAMN TORRENT CONKED OUT HALFWAY THROUGH iM GOING TO PICK IT UP LATER

erzueco

[23]May 5, 2008
    • level: 5
    Finished watching the "whole" season last week, i usually stash up 10 epis at the time and must say that this short season2 was awesome. Was never bored even after watching 7 episodes one after another LoL. I really hope that this series will continue to live for at least a couple of seasons more.

megally5

[24]May 7, 2008
    • level: 8
    erzueco wrote:
    Finished watching the "whole" season last week, i usually stash up 10 epis at the time and must say that this short season2 was awesome. Was never bored even after watching 7 episodes one after another LoL. I really hope that this series will continue to live for at least a couple of seasons more.

Well thank you!
    It s good to have great comments about the show.
    I love DIRT!