Dirty Jobs Forums

Discovery Channel (ended 2012)

Updates

keith2045

[1]Nov 21, 2010
    • level: 1

The latest ep for dirty jobs on tv.com is from 14 June 2010 but they have aired a few more after that. I dont know if it is a different season or just part of 6, how do we get it updated?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JayM23

[2]Nov 29, 2010
    • level: 11
    use this page for upcoming episodes and so on - http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/dirtyjobs/episode/episode.html

flinched

[3]Dec 4, 2010
    • level: 50

keith2045 wrote:

The latest ep for dirty jobs on tv.com is from 14 June 2010 but they have aired a few more after that. I dont know if it is a different season or just part of 6, how do we get it updated?

You all can help get it updated. The whole point of tv.com is to have you guys participate, offer quotes, summaries, anything your heart's desire to get the guide up to date and informative for all future visitors. I didn't realize new shows were back on, usually someone submits an episode and then I try to keep it up to date. This time around no one submitted anything, so the guide was about 8 shows behind. The show should be up to date now so enjoy and I hope to see some contributions from ya'll.

antdude

[4]Jan 1, 2012
    • level: 27
    And outdated again.