Dirty Jobs Forums

Discovery Channel (ended 2012)

What's going on with the season listing?

KevinWojtaszek

[1]Jan 5, 2011
    • level: 1

Okay, this has really been confusing me. The current season of Dirty Jobs, I've seen some online (particularly Bittorrent sites) refer to it as Season 8, which is confusing enough - it's clearly Season 6. But now there's confusion within Season 6 even. TV.com lists the episodes up to S06E22 and hasn't yet added the most recently aired episode...which TV.com refers to in an article as S06E14...uh, wha, huh? What makes it even worse is that the current Bittorrent release has it coded as, you guessed it, S08E14. That can't be right...right?

Anyone have any insight on this? It's driving me nuts.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

flinched

[2]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 50

I currently list the seasons based on the Discovery channel listing, which they go by according to year. So every new year marks a new season. The torrent listings have never been correct and other sites use other systems. For instance wikipedia list it as season 6 currently. But I do believe the season numbers go according to year, which makes this the 7th year of Dirty Jobs and thus, the 7th season. But then again, I could be wrong.

Edited on 01/23/2011 5:56am
    Edited 2 total times.

YET555

[3]Sep 7, 2012
    • level: 7

It should probably be 10 now but on here its now marked as 9 skipping 8!!! Surprised

antdude

[4]Nov 21, 2012
    • level: 28
    YET555 wrote:

It should probably be 10 now but on here its now marked as 9 skipping 8!!! Surprised

Weird. 8 is a good lucky number especailly for Chinese.