Dirty Jobs

Discovery Channel (ended 2012)

minionman24

Dirty Jobs Fan Reviews page 2 of 4

• it is ausome

it is ausome and i love the show jvuidh nvjn nvjfdn hh r h g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g ggg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hr
  • Dirty Jobs is way off the wall and the jobs this man does is just chaotic and I would never do them.

I do not know how he goes out to see these jobs and then he wants to do these jobs and I know they are dirty but i couldn't attempt to do such dirty jobs . One of the jobs he did was on a farm cleaning cow poop and I was just sick watching him do this job and bless the people who do do these dirty jobs because you have to be real special to put up with such jobs when most of america would of quit. The show is great for everyone to realize that what they are doing for work is not as bad as some other people do for work so it's a great show to get great awareness.
  • A surprising smash hit.

Mike Rowe makes this show, he has a great sense of humor and he doesn't get angry which looks pretty easy to do considering some of the jobs he does in this show. He makes learning about dirty, mucky jobs entertaining. You learn a lot about a lot of the jobs we don't see, like sewer cleaning, gum removal, insect removal, destruction, anything and everything that involves some form of getting really dirty, hence the title of the show. I am surprised how popular this show has become and I commend the cameramen and Mike Rowe on the work they do. Some of the places they fit cameras into is insanity. I would have never thought I would enjoy a show informing you about dirty jobs but Mike Rowe sells it well. As I said he has a very good sense of humor and there is times where I can't stop laughing. Do yourself a favor and watch this show, it's a real treat and one of my surprise favorites.
  • I love dirty jobs Mike isd the mand when it comes to showing us what dirty jobs realy mean from cleaning things that you never heard of to messing with aligatoer to water snakes or even catfish noodleling. and as we speack im watching dirty jobs.

MIke R. is halarius and intertaining if you like reality shows that show you the inside to some really interting jobs. I like to see what it takes to be in a job weir geting dirty is part of the job description. MIke also makes things interting due to he usually is a good sport and makes watching whats going on more about the viewrs, and geting into the showvery easy, their so musch I can say of watching dirty jobs but nothing like watching it and hope that they never stop running out of ideas of more dirty jobs.
  • this show is about mike rowe doing dirty jobs

this show is about mike rowe that does really really dirty jobs , he cleans a sawage in one of the biggest sawage plants in all of california so any one ho hates cacarouches you will puke of the grosseness of this show he cleans poop of turkeys he is a pig farmer he does any kind of gross thing you could imagine and also in one episode he was under a house i wonder how he could not be claustrofobic he has made autopsys o bull shark he has made surf boards and get full of sand in all of his body
  • Mike Rowe You Make Me Laugh Laugh Laugh, Thank You.

I Love Your Crew Too. Long Live Your Show. I Am A Cancer Survivor And Your Show Is Just What I Need. Can't Get Enough Of Your Show So People Keep Him Busy And Dirty. Need More Funny Shows Like Yours. God Bless And Be Safe Too. You And Your Crew.
    Sincerely ShellyAnne.
  • Never condescending or rude, Mike shows you how hard these jobs actually are. Making you feel a sense of pride for the people willing to do what is necessary so the rest of us can do what we love.

What's not to love about Dirty Jobs? You have a host that is not only continually teaching you new and bizarre things, but also entertaining you with off the cuff jokes. From the moment I first saw Dirty Jobs I was impressed by the concept of it. An ordinary man, with no real manual working skills, trying his best in jobs most of us would never even dream doing. Showcasing those in middle America that aren't afraid to do what they must to get paid. Over the past seasons I have grown to love Mike Rowe more and more. His nature of playing every flaw and inability off as a joke is endearing. He teaches me about jobs I never knew existed, and presents the people who do them with respect. Never condescending or rude, he shows you how hard these jobs actually are. Making you feel a sense of pride for the people willing to do what is necessary so the rest of us can do what we love.
  • Disgustingly gratifying.

I love this show especially during dinner where I can barely stomach the food while watching Mike Rowe dig through pig slop. Mike Rowe makes this show. He exudes personality and is a great comedian. At some jobs, the workers seem stiff around the camera but Mike is able to get them to loosen up and the segment flows much easier afterwards.

It's also nice to see the other jobs out there. I'm stuck at a desk nine hours a day staring at a computer screen. It's fun to see what type of jobs are out in the open world which Dirty Jobs provides in an entertaining and fun atmosphere.
  • Mike Rowe travels the country investigating the dirty jobs that keeps America going and people out of debt - all the while keeping his sense of humor around.

This is a great spin on the old My America shows where guys travel the country meeting real people. Showcasing the disgusting jobs and the people of love them, Mike Rowe has quickly become the quintessential TV host with an impressive resume, and his willingness and fortitude to prove he is not afraid of getting dirty or a little hard work is a credit to him. It makes him more human than just another TV celebrity. It's a great series lead by an intelligent and likeable guy who loves meeting people, the perfect format for any good reality/documentary series.
  • I cannot stop watching it, you actually discover jobs that you never thought about and that SOMEONE has to do in order to keep this world on track...

I think the first time I watched this show, DIRTY JOBS, it was an episode when he had to carry bags of cement of rocks up a building on a constant moving belt and 110 degrees...he will surprise you and will show what he can do, sometimes he just cannot complete the work how hard it is. This is nothing "reality show" it's pure truth and I hope it lasts forever, there must be more dirty jobs around the world, the shos HAS to go ABROAD. Kee up the good work!!!
  • Perfect!!!!!

Í just adore the show and the host Mike Howe of course!!!!!
    Dirty jobs it is a series that it shows as appreciated works cannot be interesting and very important. Mike Howe always is ready for new adventures and she always plays well the work for which she is assigned. Because to make dirty itself in definitive works it is part of the essential and important service being!!!!!
  • We heard Mike Rowe sing the National Anthem and it was AWESOME! Great show as it is informative as well as entertaining.

Mr. Rowe - We are impressed with your show. We heard you sing the National Anthem and it was awesome - great job! (Better than many "famous" singers). Your show is very informative - showing everyone the side of life not always known about. You also make it an entertaining experience as you always have to try everything (which it makes easier to understand than someone just talking). It makes me appreciate what others do so my life can be easier. Make's one aware of the many cogs that turn the wheel. Keep up the great job! Thanks
  • Host Mike Rowe goes and experiences first hand some of the most disgusting and dirtest jobs that make up the foundation of American society

I truly have no idea what makes this show so appealing. It is filled with jobs that would make most of us puke if we were to ever experience them. Maybe it's the fact we get to watch the host get dirty and watch him fumble around these jobs that makes it so addicting. Who knows? It is kind of nice to get to see a show that doesn't glamorize anything, and we truly see the jobs that are most abundant but never want to be seen. Over all if you like watching some guy working gross jobs and fumble around, this is the show for you.
  • This show is one of the best EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this show because we are all getting a chance to see the little guys in life. It also shows us the jobs we don't want to have but it does make you think about having that job. This show is funny because its unscripted which makes it extremely funny for the whole family. It doesn't matter if your family doesn't like the show make them watch it get your Dad, your Mom, your Sister, your Brother, your Dog, your Cat, your Hamster, even your aunt Gladis will love it. Make your family watch this show for the sake of Mike, Dave, and the others at Dirty Jobs. Send them the ideas they need to keep it running now.
  • Mike Rowe hands some Dirty Jobs

I love this show! Its fulled with lots of humor, and lots of back-breakin' work. Mike Rowe isn't afraid to get dirty, and hes cool for that! He ventures out to find various odd jobs that will show you what other people do "to make cizlied life possible for the rest of us." I love all the episode, I like how hes not afraid to get dirty, and his camera crew! A very funny and humorious show that shows how other people do there jobs and how hard it can be at times. I really wouldn't like to have any of those jobs thought. Even if Mike shows how fun it can be...
  • So Awesome

I absolutely love this show. I watch it whenever it's on. I love watching Mike embarass himself. While he is doing any of the jobs i say I'm glad i'm not doing this. He makes even the most weird and gross siruations histerical. It never gets old. Even when it seems like he's done the same jobs just in a different way or something. It still seems different. Mike does a great job. I watch this show cuz it's awesome and Mike is so cool. It's the best show on T.V.
  • I'm not a regular watcher, but i do watch it every so often and find it quite neat to see.

7.6
    I think that this show is pretty good for a reality show. Normally, i despise reality shows, but this really isn't bad!

PROS:
    1) It informs everyone just all the jobs that has to be done in order to just even get us a cup of coffee.
    2) Its quite funny! My mother and i saw it once and he was doing something like trying to wrestle down ostriches and putting black clothes over their faces. That was very funny!
    3) Some of its a little educational actually, but when i say little, i mean little.

CONS:
    1) Sometimes they show things that some of us don't need to or don't want to see, because some are really quite disgusting.

Its a fun to show to watch!
  • Pretty Cool!

This show is really good.One day i was flipping through channels and i finnaly turned it to the discovery channel and saw some guy fishg logs out of a lake. I kept watching and saw that this really is a very cool show. Ever since that day i have been watching every new episode. This season is especcially good. The guy hosting the show is Mike Rowe. I guess he used to be a comedian or something but he really is pretty funny. He travels the country looking for the dirtiest jobs he can find and actually does the job with the people that do the job for real.
  • mike is a peach!and he does his job excellent.cant see anyone better for it.and his crew is great.

to stop this show any time soon would be a crime.and alota unknown jobs would go unoticed.and that would be a crime.and if any time soon the show is looking for a side kick for mike please keep roofergurrl69 in mind.it would be an honor to work beside mike rowe.i think that a show of the best off camera shots would be great.and for the record your a syco mike for letting all those snakes bite ya!wanna see a big girl run fast.and the bats arent too appealing.but mike you are the man!!look forward 2 seeing next show.
  • This show is quite inoformative and always interesting.some might think it is a boring subject and even if it is true,the always entertaining mike rowe makes it worth while. Watching all the varied jobs and seeing how different life can be is eye-opening.

This show is truly something. Something very bizarre and interesting. Its also very addicting. You honestly probably would think it would be neither of these the first time you here about it but after you get watching it you certainly get into it. Mark Rowe also adds in his quirky humor as he delivers us the goods on all the delightful jobs we are unaware people have to suffer through while we sit back in comfort. I certainly am amazed at all the jobs we don't think people are actually doing to make us feel better in our every day life. This show is one of the most truly entertaining shows as it gives us so much to look and think about in one simple half an hour show. Well I guess I shouldn't say simple. This show actually goes through the process of each job as the workers pit Mike against the dirty jobs roughest elements and show his what they have to do every DAY. Its amazing how anyone could suffer through them and I think this show is very educational in which it shows all the many things that people so behind the scenes that don't get the glory of anything but they do their jobs none the less and there proud of it as they should be. 'cause honestly without them well wed be screwed. In the end I love this show and it deserves good ratings. I hope it does well :).
  • Great show!

This show is definitely the grossest great show I have ever seen! He is put into all these extreme disgusting environments that he has to do and work for and that is just an awesome original idea! This is a great show and it has great ratings because it is so original and no one has come up with it before that! This isn't just a great show because of that though, its a great show because it is so real! This isn't a show where you can just act out your part and it is over, this is real life where you really have to work and theses are the carriers that people choose to have for them selfs as a profession. I hope discovery channel keeps this on the air for as much time as possible because I like to get dirty!
  • it's great show it's funny and it's dirty.

it's a great show it's really funny but thats only becuase of mike rowe and things he does he must get paid alot. there nasty things out there and this show brings it to you in a funny way which thats why I think it's a great show and I like it alot.
  • A very dirty show

No I dont mean dirty in that kinda way. I mean dirty as in Mike gets dirty every time he does this show. This is his real life job and he goes from place to place and some some very dirty and very cool and fun jobs. I have learnd a lot from this show and I still wach it every week when it is on. There is no acting in this show and I like that aobut a show. Over all I give it a 100 becsue of how cool and dirty Mike gets just so he can show people wath is realy done when most of us sit at home and do nothing. I hope you guys enjoy this show!
  • Fabulous, entertaining show!

"Dirty Jobs" is an absolutely fabulous show. It's educational (to a certain extent), while at the same time being entertaining. The show would not be the same without the host, Mike Rowe, who travels the country looking for dirty jobs. He then participates in the various dirty jobs for a day, learning the "ins and outs" of it, and describing to the audience what he is experiencing. His dry humor and quick wit makes the show worth watching. Some of the jobs that's he's participated in include: making candy, cleaning penguin poo, investigating sewers, tarring a roof, riding on a shrimp boat, demolishing a building, spraying for vermin, and breeding insects.
  • Get a college degree, or you could end up like the peeps in this show.

Yeah, get college degree. You don't want Mike Rowe to visit you. It's just crazy what they do. I wonder if some of these people do have degrees. Anyway, awfully dirty show, and an awfully dirty host, doing lots of dirty jobs. Way to take on for everyone Mike. Good job.
  • This show is about a guy named Mike Rowe and he goes out looking for the dirtiest jobs that are out there. It's really fun to watch because of all the crazy, disgusting jobs he has to do, but hey, that's showbiz!

I really like this show because it is just so darn funny to watch Mike do all those disgusting jobs!!! Personally I would never do what he does for a living, but who ever came up with the idea for the show is a genius. My favorite episode was the one where in the cave with all the bats in it and there is bat guano all on the ground and his boot gets stuck in it and he can't walk. He's so funny when he goes to people's jobs but he's up for anything and that's what I like about it.
  • The shows that teaches little children the real reason to get a college education.

Now I know the real reason that I am going to college, so I don't end up at a job like these! In Dirty Jobs, the host, Mike Rowe works at a "dirty" job for a day. These jobs aren't pretty or glamorous however many of them are well paying... if you don't mind getting a little messy wile doing them.

Mike Rowe has done virtually everything from tarring roofs to oil drilling to cleaning out a recycling plant. Often Mike Rowe spices the episodes up with a little humor about the job, and he even has the ability to make fun of himself and interact with these blue-collar workers at the same time. This show has a mix of education about the specific job and at the same time it pokes fun of the various jobs.

Mike Rowe is the perfect host for this show. He is both well educated and witty at the same time. If you are pondering whether to go onto college or not, watch this show and you will immediately make the decision that college is the path you want to take. However, as the theme song for this show goes, "It might be a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it."
  • This guy goes around doing the worlds most dirty jobs.

This show is so funny. This guy goes around doing the worlds most dirtiest jobs and its entertaining. One episode he had to go into a wall that blocks hurricanes and clean it all out. There was all dead fish in there and he got it all over himself. This show is hilarious. Its meant to be a reality show yet its so stupid. They do the stupidest things you would ever think of. It's like Jackass funny and American Idol reality. It's not a show I would tivo yet when its on it is definitely worth watching and seeing how stupidly funny it is. 7/10
  • Probably one of the most realistic shows that includes its funniest moments.

Miike Rowe does a real good job doing everyday jobs that are truely dirty. There are some funny moments such as the Potatoe farm "But Ma I don't want to eat it! It's Purple!". You will always find a moment in the show where Mike Rowe will look at the camera with a very familiar look that we all give during strange moments. Truely, these jobs are some jobs that some people won't be able to handle even though they benefit society. The bloopers at the end can also give you one last laughter before the show ends. I think this is probably one of the best shows to be aired on TV.
  • I love this show and Mike is the perfect host

Mike is a great a sport to go and do this stuff and I love his jokes(adult humor rocks and the kids miss out on the meaning). It is great family show I think to watch with your kids, learning and laughing in one. Pretty much my only reality show I love. This is my daughters favorite show too, we (me(mom) and her) watch it together every Tuesay! Never fails and love the reruns no matter how many times we see them.
1 2 3 4