Dirty Sexy Money

The Summer House

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Dec 03, 2008 on ABC

• Weddings and Businesses do mix...

I totally didn't see the ending coming. Sure, I know Simon Elder would call off the wedding. Sure, I know Nick & Tripp would do something to avert the wedding. Sure, I know he would exchange his shares for his daughter. Frankly speaking, I'd do it myself if I have children in the future. What I failed to realize was the investors and contractors pulling out after the take over to allow Tripp to buy back his company. Only this time as a partner. Then, life for Nick just turned a lot worse. Not only has he lost his wife, hurt his ex, squeezed out his new chick, now he has to work for the top two contenders who murdered his father. Damn!
  • Simon calls off the wedding in exchange for Darling Enterprises.

It truly is a shame that Dirty Sexy Money will be leaving the airwaves soon. Storylines are just starting to get interesting with Trip and Simon becoming business partners, the Nola/Patrick/Jeremy work triangle and of course still wanting to know who murdered Dutch George.

Very few shows have such a strong cast like Dirty Sexy Money does. Blair Underwood, Donald Sutherland, Peter Krause and Lucy Liu give remarkable performances on a weekly basis and with the current economy I doubt you'll see a super group together like this anytime soon.

This episode felt like Season 1 with the impromptu wedding, the backstabbing, the lying and just the general fun that made me a fan of the program. Shame there won't be too many left to enjoy.