Discovery Atlas

Sunday 9:00 PM on Discovery Channel Premiered Oct 01, 2006 Between Seasons

Discovery Atlas Fan Reviews (3)

7.4
  • Great show... but fantastic soundtrack not available ?

China revealed is really great, and not only the images, but also the music. Unfortunately after spending hours on Internet, the soundtrack appears to be not available. Some music come from "the footnote" that is Richard Evans and David Rhodes (not available), but no clue about some Chinese music... if only we could get a list of the music performed.
  • Woah... Awesome 2 hour special, all about a single country and culture.

This is just an amazing show. When it says you're going to learn a lot about something... you Are going to learn a lot about something.

This show goes above and beyond, and is one of the most interseting shows I've ever seen. I can't belive how deep they go into a certain place. Besides that, the show makes you feel like you are actually there.

Also, you can learn about many things that go about inside the country that they arn't known for. For example, I didn't know that aboriginies (Australia) had that deep of a history and culture. It really makes you more knowlageable about that place.

Overall, it's something you should check out if you're interested in it. I only saw most of the Australian episode because I have cousins in Australia.
  • This show takes you all around the world and teaches people about different cultures you never knew.

As it premeired last sunday, Discovery Atlas has taught me a lot of things I never knew about China like that it has entire villages of thousands of people that are dedicated to martial arts. Not only that but I also saw how industrial China was and learned that in the next 20 years, if China\'s economy keeps growing at the rate it is today, there will have to be a second planet Earth to supply it\'s needs. I enjoyed this first edition of Discovery Atlas and hope that they decide to make more than only 30 episodes of the series.