Disney Channel Games Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Disney Channel Games 2008!! {official teams in first post + poll}

Who are you rooting for?

  • Avatar of racheeel

    racheeel

    [1]Aug 27, 2007
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 3,204

    The games were filmed April 28th - May 2nd @ the Walt Disney Resort. Episodes air Sundays at 8:00 beginning July 27 on Disney Channel. Family Channel will be airing the first episode August 1 at 7:30.

    Hosts: Brian Stepanek, Meaghan Jette Martin & Cody Linley for "Inside Track", and Michael Seater

    The Inferno (RED): Brenda Song (captain), Jake T. Austin, Adrienne Baillon, Rafael Baronesi, Jason Earles, Nick Jonas, Mitchell Musso, Anna Maria Perez De Tagle, Jasmine Richards

    The Comets (YELLOW): Kevin Jonas (captain), Kunal Sharma, Kyle Massey, Andrea Guasch, Selena Gomez, Yi-Chun Chou, Sabrina Bryan, Martin Barlan, Moises Aires

    The Cyclones (GREEN): David Henrie (captain), Maria Clara Alonso, Jason Dolley, Joe Jonas, Brad Kavanagh, Dylan Sprouse, Chelsea Staub, Jennifer Stone, Deniz Akdeniz

    The Lightning (BLUE)
    : Keiley Williams (captain), Alyson Stoner, Cole Sprouse, Isabella Soric, Demi Lovato, Shin Koyamada, Roger Gonzalez, Roshon Fegan, Muhammad Farez Bin Juraimi

    Concerts: Miley Cyrus, Jordan Pruitt, Cheetah Girls, Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato

    Charities: Make-A-Wish Foundation, Starlight Starbright Children's Foundation, UNICEF, and Boys & Girls Club of America.

    Edited on 07/25/2008 10:16pm
    Edited 10 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of drew_walston07

    drew_walston07

    [2]Aug 27, 2007
    • member since: 06/20/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 711
    I would like for a third installment myslef. I think the Games are all a part of summer! Summers here, and so are the games! The Games are over... so is summer. There WILL be a 3rd addition. I've seen it on a LOT of websites. The Suite Life (best show on DC hands down) will have a spin-off in a while (so twins will still be there), and I'm sure HM will too. There's no way they would quit their #2 show (HM) just completely off the air. You know?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wedgie317

    Wedgie317

    [3]Aug 31, 2007
    • member since: 07/10/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,397

    I heard there will be a 2008 DC Games. According to some websites there will probably not be any stars from around the world next year. The only info I can get is this:

    Red Team DC STARS-

    Captain- Dylan Sprouse

    Cole Sprouse

    Ashley Tisdale

    Brenda Song

    Miley Cyrus

    Mitchell Musso

    Blue Team- Emily Osment

    Captain- Jason Earls

    Moises Arias

    Klye Massey

    Maiara Walsh

    Jason Dolley

    Jake T. Austin

    Green Team- Selena Gomaez

    Captian- David Henry

    Jennifer Stone

    (and some HSM2 stars)


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dragracer44

    dragracer44

    [4]Sep 1, 2007
    • member since: 08/17/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 134
    I can't believe that Miley cyrus is going to be on the red team!!!!! Now I'm really going for the red team this year!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of richieb14

    richieb14

    [5]Sep 4, 2007
    • member since: 09/03/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 92
    those teams r probally fake. dylan and cole would never be on the same team. and i hope tht international stars compete in 08. i first i didnt like it. but after 3 or 4 games i started to like the international stars and it wuz kool 2 c stars from other disney channels.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wedgie317

    Wedgie317

    [6]Sep 4, 2007
    • member since: 07/10/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,397

    richieb14 wrote:
    those teams r probally fake. dylan and cole would never be on the same team.

    It could happen. You never know what will happen in the disney channel games.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of umutruffle

    umutruffle

    [7]Sep 8, 2007
    • member since: 04/22/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 1,725

    Yeh, those teams are fake.

    I would like to see a DC Games in 2008, it'll be good! And even though we are losing The Siute Life, they are making a spin-off on a cruise ship with Dylan, Cole and Brenda. So there will be them and probz some other new charactors that are in that show. Also people from Wizard's of Waverly Place, and I am sure that there will be new Disney Channel Original Movies so there will be people from them aswell. I think it should be good.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of degrassi_king

    degrassi_king

    [8]Sep 8, 2007
    • member since: 07/19/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127
    Wedgie317 wrote:

    I heard there will be a 2008 DC Games. According to some websites there will probably not be any stars from around the world next year. The only info I can get is this:

    Red Team DC STARS-

    Captain- Dylan Sprouse

    Cole Sprouse

    Ashley Tisdale

    Brenda Song

    Miley Cyrus

    Mitchell Musso

    Blue Team- Emily Osment

    Captain- Jason Earls

    Moises Arias

    Klye Massey

    Maiara Walsh

    Jason Dolley

    Jake T. Austin

    Green Team- Selena Gomaez

    Captian- David Henry

    Jennifer Stone

    (and some HSM2 stars)


    its fake cause all this person did was go down a line of the shows. it went from suite life to hannah montana to cory in the house to wizards to hsm 2. so yea this is fake
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coaster41395

    coaster41395

    [9]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 01/20/07
    • level: 42
    • rank: General Lee
    • posts: 5,739
    I wouldn't care if the did make one or not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bll222bm

    bll222bm

    [10]Oct 2, 2007
    • member since: 10/02/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    The 2007 games were filmed at Disney in April '07'. I arrived one day after the closing ceremonies. Has anyone seen the dates that the 2008 games will be held?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of android1000

    android1000

    [11]Oct 6, 2007
    • member since: 07/14/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 8,761
    Probably the same time. April or May.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gopride10

    gopride10

    [12]Oct 7, 2007
    • member since: 02/26/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 671
    i played softball where the dc games were held
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of android1000

    android1000

    [13]Oct 7, 2007
    • member since: 07/14/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 8,761
    In Florida.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wedgie317

    Wedgie317

    [14]Oct 20, 2007
    • member since: 07/10/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,397
    degrassi_king wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:

    I heard there will be a 2008 DC Games. According to some websites there will probably not be any stars from around the world next year. The only info I can get is this:

    Red Team DC STARS-

    Captain- Dylan Sprouse

    Cole Sprouse

    Ashley Tisdale

    Brenda Song

    Miley Cyrus

    Mitchell Musso

    Blue Team- Emily Osment

    Captain- Jason Earls

    Moises Arias

    Klye Massey

    Maiara Walsh

    Jason Dolley

    Jake T. Austin

    Green Team- Selena Gomaez

    Captian- David Henry

    Jennifer Stone

    (and some HSM2 stars)

    its fake cause all this person did was go down a line of the shows. it went from suite life to hannah montana to cory in the house to wizards to hsm 2. so yea this is fake

    I got all this info from some other website so stop saying its fake. It makes sense for a lot of these characters to be in the DCG espicially from Wizards Of Waverly Place with it being the newest show for now.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of android1000

    android1000

    [15]Oct 20, 2007
    • member since: 07/14/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 8,761
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    degrassi_king wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:

    I heard there will be a 2008 DC Games. According to some websites there will probably not be any stars from around the world next year. The only info I can get is this:

    Red Team DC STARS-

    Captain- Dylan Sprouse

    Cole Sprouse

    Ashley Tisdale

    Brenda Song

    Miley Cyrus

    Mitchell Musso

    Blue Team- Emily Osment

    Captain- Jason Earls

    Moises Arias

    Klye Massey

    Maiara Walsh

    Jason Dolley

    Jake T. Austin

    Green Team- Selena Gomaez

    Captian- David Henry

    Jennifer Stone

    (and some HSM2 stars)

    its fake cause all this person did was go down a line of the shows. it went from suite life to hannah montana to cory in the house to wizards to hsm 2. so yea this is fake

    I got all this info from some other website so stop saying its fake. It makes sense for a lot of these characters to be in the DCG espicially from Wizards Of Waverly Place with it being the newest show for now.



    Then the website is fake. Not all websites are true.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DisNick

    DisNick

    [16]Oct 20, 2007
    • member since: 02/09/07
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 1,223
    let's just find out when it's official from disney
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of android1000

    android1000

    [17]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 07/14/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 8,761
    DisNick wrote:
    let's just find out when it's official from disney

    Yep so now we just wait.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Wedgie317

    Wedgie317

    [18]Nov 19, 2007
    • member since: 07/10/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 1,397
    android1000 wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:
    degrassi_king wrote:
    Wedgie317 wrote:

    I heard there will be a 2008 DC Games. According to some websites there will probably not be any stars from around the world next year. The only info I can get is this:

    Red Team DC STARS-

    Captain- Dylan Sprouse

    Cole Sprouse

    Ashley Tisdale

    Brenda Song

    Miley Cyrus

    Mitchell Musso

    Blue Team- Emily Osment

    Captain- Jason Earls

    Moises Arias

    Klye Massey

    Maiara Walsh

    Jason Dolley

    Jake T. Austin

    Green Team- Selena Gomaez

    Captian- David Henry

    Jennifer Stone

    (and some HSM2 stars)

    its fake cause all this person did was go down a line of the shows. it went from suite life to hannah montana to cory in the house to wizards to hsm 2. so yea this is fake

    I got all this info from some other website so stop saying its fake. It makes sense for a lot of these characters to be in the DCG espicially from Wizards Of Waverly Place with it being the newest show for now.

    Then the website is fake. Not all websites are true.
    This site isn't. And I understand that some websites aren't always true but this is. I can't think of the site name though.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of nickel2006

    nickel2006

    [19]Nov 20, 2007
    • member since: 07/13/06
    • level: 48
    • rank: Conehead
    • posts: 8,137
    I don't care
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of AangPhantom777

    AangPhantom777

    [20]Dec 21, 2007
    • member since: 10/02/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 7,340
    The red team is a dream team to me...with all my favorite show's actors. But, it isn't true. They would never have Dylan and Cole on the same team. For some reason, twins are always serperated.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.