Disney Channel Games

Disney Channel (ended 2008)

Disney Channel Games Fan Reviews (50)

• it a ok show

it a good show. Stars from all of Disney Channel's hit TV shows come together to compete in various events. Some of these events inlcude obstacle courses and boxing. Stars from the 2006 Disney Channel Games inlcuded Dylan and Cole Sprouse, Kyle Massey, Brenda Song, Moises Arias, Ashley Tisdale, and many more.
    disney channel games is amazing...
    its good because you get to no what they are good at and are bad at.
    two of my favourite corses are...

When they play rock,paper,scissors and dylan and cole have to go against each other and cole won yaaaaaa.......

And when they play dunk tank and dylan gets cole in and zack efron did'nt miss one throw.

I can't wait until the next disney channel games this summer!!!
  • Pretty good show.

I didn't get to see much of the first episode, but I saw highlights of it and it was awesome. I watched the rest of the series without missing anything! I like watching disney stars competing with each other in the first "Disney Channel Games". I hope the second season will be just as good as this one, and I hope they bring back some of the other characters. Ashley Tisdale and Miley Cyrus were probably my favorite. I also liked the Green Team the best since that's what team they were on. I hope there will even be a third disney channel games, but right now, I just plan on watching the second. :)
  • The disney channel stars compete.

This included Zac, Brenda, Kyle, Ashley, Corbin and just about all the High School Musical cast. I only saw 3 episodes but they were AWESOME AWSOME AWSOME. These were pretty short and aired during commercial breaks. These changed the tv scedule a bit, but I didn't mind. In Simon Says the winner was asked to stick her face into a pie! Lol lol lol lol lol!!!!! In the Dunk Tank several people didn't hit the target but many pressed the button anyway. Lol lol lol lol lol!!!!! In the relay they were asked a series of questions about disney channel shows. One team fell way behind!
  • I LOVED IT!! :D

This show is awesome, i loved it!! i love all tasks and events they had to do and i loved all of the actors who competed, my favourite team and the team i was going for was red because Dylan Sprouse was in that team, then i was going for green team because of miley cyrus, mitchel musso and emily osment was in it, and the blue team not far behind because of cole sprouse and jason earles, that are heaps more characters i love though!! but Red for Dylan Sprouse though coz i am A HUGE DYLAN FANN!!!! i love this show heaps!!
  • DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't "DCG" rock and et better every season???????DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!DCG = AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
  • LUV IT

Hey I just want to say that it is sooooooo awesome and I really like it and think everyone should watch it because it is for children and adults a like. I know I like it just watch and see if you do to!! I mean the charectars are funny and the stuff they do is to!! And if you really like a colored team then it is a nailbiter when you see them and another team going head to head!! I know it was for me I luv the red team!! And I love watching disneychannel all the time!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do and laugh as much as I do!!!
  • AWESOME

This show is totally amazing how all the Disney Channel starrs from around the world compete in one competition for one big prize that is so amazing and it is so cool. I can't wait for the 2008 Disney Channel Games to go on air it seems so exciting. 4 teams have a competition and my favorite one is the dunk tank because they fall in water and I like swimming in water and getting all wet. This is an awesome game show on Disney Channel which only airs in the summer months of Disney Channel and it is cool to watch it. I like this show alot.
  • A waste of good air time for other better shows.

Now Disney has some good shows but this ISN'T one of them. It is moments like these that you can appreciate that you are NOT a Disney celebrity! I can't understand why Disney is changing its way, from family-oriented to pop culture. All this show is a futile attempt to bring young viewers into a cult. A Disney cult.... They are teaching who is a Disney star and who isn't. That's it. No suprise, there.

Also, this show is pointless... They can use the airtime for a better show. I know the team wins money for a charity but do they have to publicize it? The announcers are too dramatic... It's not seirous and it will never be that seirous.

The show is pointless... All this show really is a kids' version of "Dancing With The Stars" meeting Gladiotors. It's just like Disney to do this.... Why am I not suprised...
  • This show should be renamed "I Survived a Disney Channel Game Show."

I've seen the previous 2 Disney Channel Games, and they were great until this year. I decided to see the new DC Games and this year, it was in widescreen. I immediately knew that there were changes in the games, and indeed there were.

The first change was the fact that the Disney Channel celebrities didn't know what team they were on until they got there. Typical game show, am I right?

The second change was that the teams (now 4, not 3) had their own "tents," which serve as hangouts for the celebrities. ALREADY it's starting to sound like "I Survived a Japanese Game Show."

Now it's time for the game. The style of the game was, you guessed it, stolen from "I Survived a Japanese Game Show." They had to build their chariot then race across the finish line after completion of building their chariot. What ever happened to sack races, hamster ball races, and other wacky games that Disney Channel Games used to only offer?

Lastly, another component stolen from "I Survived a Japanese Game Show," was the reward for the winners. The winners get a reward and the losers get nothing. How original is that?!

In a nutshell, the new Disney Channel Games is a bust. If you want a good laugh and want the same show, go watch "I Survived a Japanese Game Show." Unless, of course, you want to watch a Disney version of the same show.
  • I used to like it, but then there came 2008...

I used to find this show quite interesting, Disney Channel stars compete in four different teams. But it kinda fell on a short downhill, but not huge, in 2007 when international stars came in, which is why the yellow team was created (for even teams with the new people). But now, Disney Channel's gone too far this year. Now, the teams are renamed, more musical artists are used than before, and they just show it too ****ing much! I am now greatly disappionted about what Disney Channel has done, and I expect something better in 2009... if Disney can be better.

FINAL GRADE: D+
  • good

This show was better in 06 and 07 but it is still great!!!
    GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO blUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! GO BLUE! Watch IT!!
  • The Disney Channel games are amazing!!!!!!!!

The Disney Channel games are amazing because it is where all of my favorite stars VS one another on four teams. They do all sorts of events like the hamster ball and other things. Who ever wins gets to go in the winner tent and every week there is something new in the winner tent. The four teams are the green, the red, the blue, and the yellow. They are only like the Olympics but, with Disney Channel stars. There are stars like Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, Kevin Jonas, Jake T Austin, David Henre, and all different other people.
  • Who needs the olympics when theres the Disney channel games!? FALSE

1.5
    Who needs the olympics when theres the Disney channel games!? FALSE Where to start, where to start. As some people know from my Phineas and Ferb review, Disney is in the toilet. And guess what? The DC games flushes it. Who would have the ordasity to turn a field day adventure into a half hour show? It is fun to dunk someone you know in a dunk booth. It's torture to watch half-@$$ celeberties do it. Disney is trying to make this years games more dramatic than usual. Much like Brenda Song's "I love everyone and the world deserves to live in peace and unity" act. And just like that act, you can see right through it. This extention of what used to be a mildly entertaining 5 minute game show is a subtle transition from family friendly cable, to who's the bigger celeberty? To add to the luminous hate, this show seems staged and overacted. Brian Stepanek? That's Who's hosting? Excuse me while I have a Stepanek attack.LOL. But seriously, him? His attempts at being funny fall just a wee bit short of an episode of according to jim. If you want a real host, look outsde the Disney channel because ther is certainly WAY better talent out there. What I'm trying to say is , this show BLOWS.
  • just a cheap olympics knock off with stars that shouldent be doing sports cheap courses that are easy to beat replaceing sports and stuff that makes no sense

1.1
    there is only one word that can say how much these games suck and that word is.....bad
    story:a bunch of no talent disney channel icandy stars compete on teams with cheesy names (inferno is a team name of red team)to win a bunch of courses that only take a brain to complete and hang out in cheap rooms????? the first ZERO of 10 ever in any of my reviews so over all 0 out of a possible 5
    challenges:no challenge at all the patterns are simple(jump over crud then duck and walk and repeat)there is no action(everyone moves at a snails pace and the announcer makes it sound exciting)they have a struggle getting to the finish so a 2 of 10
    theme song:a cheesy pop beat and some girl shouting whos gonna win in the disney channel games..the second 0 of 10 in this review
    presentation:baaad courses look like they where made on a budget of 3 dollars(disney has lots of money dont you think)the arenas are cheesy and so are the rooms and the emotions rivalrys and speech are so staged sounding that you know they are just doing it for cash so overall i would give this a low rating of 3 but because tv.com doesnt let me it simply gets a 1.1 out of 10
  • Awesome Series!

I love This Show! one of My Favorites to watch.Loved This Years Games! I went for Lighting which has Demi Lovato and Infreno Which has Nick Jonas. Last Years Awesome! This Years Even More Awesome! This Year they added Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers to the Games! and after each Event we get to see an Concert Prefromce by Miley Cyrus,Jonas Brothers,Demi Lovato and more! Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers Preformce in The Foos it or Lose it Episode Was Awesome! Can't wait for next Years Games! Keep up the great work Disney Channel! Hope to see Demi Lovato again!
  • People, so called "Disney Channel Stars", compete in some boring contest. There is a winner and there is a loser. They are trying to earn money for certain charities.

The caption I used, "Why did I watch this?" is exactly how I felt. It is just some sad copy of any excuse of a reality show. OMG, they got the question wrong! He gets dunked in water, big whoop. How come all of those "challenges" look familiar, I have seen them in Amazing Race, Jeopardy, The Mole and any other reality show. If those "stars" wanted to be on a reality show, at ;east choose something people would watch.

At the end, they all earn the same amount for there charity. This is such a sucky TV show. What is the point, I don't know.
  • is not bad .. but is not good either is just something else that the Disney Channel try to create in their own little world

i personally hate disney channel .. like , they made disney channel a world that is just completely isolated from the real world .. they get teenagers and try to make them little stars but most of them are only famous in the disney channel .. the exceptions are Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers
    they are always creating their own movies , their own series and the actors dont get to conquer their popularity by themselves .. they just go and the producers make them air on the channel ... they make a lot of commercials even before they are sure that the show is even going to make success

in my opinion , the dc games are baiscally trying to create a own olympics game for their world ... is just a bunch of actors playing games ... nothing special!
  • Since when was there cheerleaders? Includes 2006-2007 and 2008 review.

2006-2007 Review
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGreat idea,Disney Channel opening up a game show where Disney Channel stars compete in each other in a task of games, and using the only and only word - - - - - - - - - TEAM - WORK! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGreat idea,Disney Channel opening up a game show where Disney Channel stars compete in each other in a task of games, and using the only and only word - - - - - - - - - TEAM - WORK! This is TGH3 with the debut of the Disney Channel Games Review. TTTTTTTTTThanks for reading! 2008 Review
    Adding cheerleaders wasn't such a good idea, and now everything is changed up. I want "Phill Lewis" back thats what made the DC Games, the DC Games!
  • The chanleges are real. The emotions are real. The games... as realy as it gets.

7.4
    The chanleges are real. The emotions are real. The games... as realy as it gets. Great for all ages. exiting and funny. The big ball, the running, the wins, the losts. A family fun time even of the summer. good for all ages. One of the best thing to look forward to this summer! The best famliy fun their can be this summer! other then have a big blow out party! so go watch as soon as it starts back up this summer. go get ready play have fun! oh yeah b the way Zac Efron will not be in this one. i have been told.
  • Not the best

3.3
    This show is ok i mean its not the best i wouldn't watch it. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a. Once again wouldn't watch it. ! ! ! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Theres teams that you can cheer for and everybody on disney channel can compete against each other.

This is a wonderful show that comes on every saturday. There is team blue , team red , team yellow, and team green. You can cheer for any team you want and most of all watch the game. It comes in every summer at 7/8 c so you shouldn't miss out on the faboulous disney channel games ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  • I watched the 2006 games, but the 2007 not as much.

The Disney Channel Games (aka DC Games) is a show that is on Disney Channel (duh). It started in 2006. It is only on during the summer. The DC stars compete against each other on 3 or 4 teams. 2006 was 3 teams (Blue, Red, and Green) and 2007 was 4 teams (Yellow, Blue, Red, and Green). I barely watched it this summer, but I did watch it a lot in 2006. I wanted the blue team to win 2006 and they did. But I wanted yellow to win this year but the green team won. I like Simon Says the best.
  • Disney Channel stars come and play different games.

I personally like this show. It's meant to get kids off the couch and be more like the Disney Channel stars that participated in the games. Most of the games are exiting. I personally like the dunk tank the most. Anyway, it is basically people from Disney Channel teaming up and going against each other in different events and sports. They showed it ever week in the middle of shows during the summer time. I would recommend this to anyone that watches the Disney Channel or people that are just fans of the stars. The down side is that if you aren't already a fan, you might not enjoy this show too much. I give this show a 8 out of 10.
  • Disney Channel Games Unfare For The ''UK''

Disney Channel Games was unfare for the united kingdom WHY??? well its because of there website the disney channel games website ask you to donate your points to your favorate team but your better off going onto the american website to donate your points another thing that proberly needs to be reviewed are Why did they not start of the american Games With The Uk preview of the games at the same time it would have been much easier for score and voting.

But on an other note the disney channel games were amazingly unique and original my absouloute favourate were the dance dunk-off and the dunk booth This Was AniqueRehman

Reviewing the Disney Channel Games UK and US
  • pointless show...

Disney Channel stars participate in a series of games and are separated into four different teams. Basically, it's a spin-off the real Olymic games and it's a poor one at that. The two hosts (they both play in the Suite Life of Zack and Cody) are annoying and over-dramatic. The Disney Channel stars that participate in the challenges are pretty bad. They don't have much athletic capabilities. The challenges themselves are stupid and weird. Other than that, however, it is mildly interesting to watch just for the sake of laughing at it. Overall, bad show and I hope they don't continue it.
  • Disney Channel Games ROCK

The Disney Channel Games is an olympic-based miniseries that has aired in the summer months since 2006. The Disney Channel Games have recently finished their second year.
    The miniseries takes Disney Channel stars and divides them into four teams. Each week, selected members of each team compete against each other in obstacles and games. Depending on how well each team does, a certain number of points will be added to each team's score. 1st 200, 2nd 150, 3rd 100,4th 75. While this is the primary way teams get points, fans can also play selected games on Disney Channel's official website and submit the points they earn to their favorite team. The team with the most points submitted in is given bonus points. Also, one week after each event, the Most Valuable Player MVP (who is voted upon by viewers online) is announced. After eight weeks of competition, the winning team is announced.
    The Disney Channel Games airs on Saturday nights from 8pm-10pm on Disney Channel during the summer seasons. The competitions are shown in between new episodes of four Disney Channel shows
  • this is a fun mini show with the disney channel casts

the disney channel games for eight events that our like the olympics, but with a twist. In the disney channel games, they have disney channel actors and actresses from all over the world and from the u.s. they have actors and actresses from hannah montana, the suite life of zack and cody, high school musical one and two, cory in the house, and shows from around the world. this show is okay, but some weeks are too predictable and the teams are balanced right. other then that, the mini show is okay. Overall, this mini show is okay, but needs some twist too it.
  • The disney channel is mainly about all the stars from disney channel from places like england, italy, china and many more play in games like rock paper scissors! The stars are divided into 4 teams. Red, Yellow, green and blue!

i love disney channel games, I watch it every week, i want either blue or red to win! Because most of my farourite stars are in those teams! My sister loves green and blue! Although i love the yellow team and green too! My farourite event was the dunk tank because it was funny! i think the disney channel games is one of the best things on disney channel, apart fron some others! I have seen all of the episodes, except the dance dunk off! Anyone who likes disney channel, i recomend to watch it! You will love it alot!
  • Great season. Fun watching the actors, but ruining the finale by having the Jonas Brothers there' who don't care about their fans!!

It has been a great season of games; we enjoyed watching our favorite actors outside their tv characters. Too bad they are including the Jonas Brothers in their season finale. It has been made clear to us that THEY don't really care about their fans. We went to a show to see them this weekend. It was advertised as starting at 7pm, but the gate line-up would start at 4pm. We got there @ 3:30 only to discover that there were other (UNADVERTISED)groups that started at 7 and the JB's hadn't gotten on stage when we left at 9PM!!! It was cold by 9; we were dressed for a daytime event!! $50.00 for NOTHING!!! So we won't be watching if they are in the finale's ceremonies.
< 1 2