Disney Little Einsteins Forums

Sunday 8:00 AM on Disney ChannelIn Season

A Royal Appointment In Enchancia My 7th Made Up Episode

JackandAnnie180

[1]Mar 6, 2013
    • level: 2

My Seventh Homemade Episode

{Chapter 1.} Crash Landing

The Gang Red Storm and Red Secrets Were In The Red Secrets Tour Bus Flying. Then Big Jet Came Out of Nowhere and started Shooting At The Buses Flight Engines. Then Red Storm Checked The Fuel Gage and Saw That They Ran Out Of Flight Fuel and They Were Gonna Crash. The Gang Red Storm and Red Secrets Started Screaming. Then Red Storm Started To Send Out An SOS Signal

{Chapter 2.} Enchancia Landing

At The Castle of King Roland and Queen Miranda James and Sofia Were Listening To The Radio and They Finding a Good Station To Listen To. While They Were Finding a Good Station To Listen To They Heard Red Storm's SOS Signal and James Said To Sofia Stop Leave It Right There Let's Listen To This He Said and They Listened to Red Storm's SOS Signal SOS Can Anyone Here Me This Red Storm Were Loosing Flight Fuel Fast Then Sofia Said To James It Look's Like There In Trouble. Then James Said I'll Be Right Back I Gotta Go Get My Headset From My Room James Went To His Room Got His Headset and Went Back To Sofia Turned It On and Said This Is Prince James Of Enchancia Can You Here Me Red Storm Then Red Storm Said Read You Loud and Clear Prince James Then Red Storm The Gang and Red Secrets Crashed Near The Home Of James and Sofia. Then Red Storm Said To The Others Are You Alright Then They Said Yes Were Alright Red Storm Then James and Sofia Came Out and Saw The Red Secrets Tour Bus and Then Red Storm Opened The Buses Doors and They All Got Out and James and Sofia Said To Them Are You Alright Then Red Storm Said Yes Were Alright But The Buses Flight Engines Lost All Of Their Fuel Then Sofia Said So The Bus Can't Run Without Fuel Then Red Storm Said The Buses Flight Engines Can't Run Without Fuel but The Buses Main Engine Has a Full Tank of Fuel So It Can still run Then Sofia and James Offered Them To Come With Them To Their Home Then Red Storm The Gang and Red Secrets Said Sure Hop Aboard The Bus We'll Drive To Your Home They All Boarded The Bus and Headed Toward Sofia and James Home.

{Chapter 3.} The Castle

Red Storm The Gang Red Secrets Sofia and James Entered The Castle Where Sofia and James Live They Parked The bus and Got Out and James and Sofia Said To Red Storm Who Are The Others With You Then Red Storm Said Sofia James This Is Leo, Annie, Quincy, June, David, Jack, Annie, Cecil, and Rebecca. Then James and Sofia Said Wow It's Very Nice To Meet You Then The Gang and Red Secrets Said Thank You. Then Sofia and James Asked If They Like a Tour of the Castle Then They Said Yes. Then Sofia and James Gave Them a Tour of The Castle Then They Finished The Tour Then Sofia and James Asked If They Liked The Tour Then They Said Thank You. Then James Said To Red Storm I Gotta Show You My Drumming Skills Do You Guy's Have A Drum Set I Can Show You On Then Red Storm Said We Do In The Back of The Bus Then Red Storm Got Jack's Drum's Off The Bus and Setted Them Up Then James Said Check Out My Drumming Then James Started Playing The Drum's and Red Storm The Gang Red Secrets and Sofia Were Shocked At James Awesome Drumming Skills Then Red Storm Said To James Wow That Was Awesome Then James Said Thanks Then Red Storm Said To James You Perform With Me Jack Annie Cecil and Rebecca Were Red Secrets Then James Said Wow Red Secrets I Love You Guy's Then Red Storm Said Thank You Then He Said Let's Have a Concert Tn The Castle's Courtyard Then Jame's and Sofia Said We Could Invite Our Sister Amber and Our Friends From Royal Prep Then Red Storm Said That's A Great Idea Then Sofia and James Got Into The Coach and The Coachmen Took Off For Royal Prep.

{Chapter 4.} Royal Prep Inviting The Guest and Setting Up

At Royal Prep Sofia and James Were Inviting Their Friends To The Concert At Their Place After School Then They Invited Their Sister Amber To The Concert After School. Back The Castle Red Storm The Gang and Red Secrets Were Setting Up For The Concert They Unloaded The Bus and Setted The Instruments Up In The Court Yard and Setted The Speakers. Then Sofia and James Came In and They Said The Guests Are Almost Here Then Red Storm Said To James Get Ready To Play The Drums Then James Said To Red Storm If I'm Playing the Drum's What's Jack Gonna Play Then Jack Answered I'll Be Playing My Guitar. Then James Said Okay Then Sofia Said The Guests Are Here Then Red Storm Said To Sofia Thanks

{Final Chapter} The Concert Leaving Enchancia and Curtain Call

In The Castle's Courtyard The Guests Have Arrived and Red Storm Said Hello Enchancia Were Red Secrets and Were Gonna Be Performing With Enchancia's Own Prince James. Were Gonna Be Performing High School Musical Then They Started Performing High School Musical and Everyone Was Dancing Then They Were Finished. Then Red Storm Said Were Gonna Be Performing All For One Then They Started Performing All For One And Everyone Was Dancing Then They Were Finished. Then Amber Came Up and Said To James Wow I Didn't Know You Could Drum That Good Yep You and Me Both Amber I Didn't Know He Could Drum That Good Either Sofia Said. Then Red Storm Said Amber Sofia James It's Time For Us To Go Then James and Sofia Said To Red Storm How Are You Guy's Gonna Get Home Your Buses Flight Engines Lost All Of It's Fuel What Are You Gonna Do About That Just Then The Castle's Stewardess Bailey Wick Came Out Into The Court Yard and Said To Red Storm Is That Your Bus Parked In The Castle Then Red Storm Said Yes Then Bailey Wick Said To Red Storm We Noticed That Your Buses Flight Engines Were Out Fuel And We Decided To Fill Them Up For You Then Red Storm Said To Bailey Wick Thanks Then Red Storm The Gang and Red Secrets Loaded The Bus Said Bye To Amber Sofia and James and Boarded The Bus and Took Off For Home Then At The Final Curtain Call Amber James and Sofia Came Out and James Did Wicked Drum Solo and Both Amber and Sofia Said Go James Go James The End

Edited on 04/23/2013 3:22pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gamekirby

[2]Jul 24, 2013
    • level: 41

cute story

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.