Disney Little Einsteins Forums

Sunday 8:00 AM on Disney ChannelIn Season

JustinDWalker Timeline with little notes about AnniexQuincy and other tidbits!

Gamekirby

[1]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 41

(Princess Annie's Band Practice) My 1st Made-up Episode, The Whole Story -Never been completed-.

(Annie in Wonderland) My 2nd Made-up Episode, The Whole Story of Annie dreaming about Alice in Wonderland.

(The Talented Pet Show) My 3rd Made-up Episode, The Whole Story of Annie's pet, Baby Chimp takes the stage with a dancing penguin.

(My Missing Microphone) My 4th Made-up Episode, The Whole Story Annie's microphone is stolen as she cries like a baby.

(Quincy's Quickstep) My 5th Made-up Episode, The Whole Story of Quincy's quickness to make him as fast as David.

(Annie's Barefooted Adventure) My 6th Made-up Episode, The Whole Story of Annie's barefeet get massaged, tickled and hurted.

(A Ghostly Way to Go) My 7th Made-up Episode, The Whole Story David and June are ghosts as they take over Annie and Quincy's bodies.

(The Singing Little Mermaid) My 8th Made-up Episode, The Whole Story of a Squid mistaken mer-suit Annie as a mermaid.

(A Trumpet-ful Birthday) My 9th Made-up Episode, The Whole Story of Quincy's Birthday and his trumept stolen.

(Rescuing the Princesses) My 10th Made-up Episode, The Whole Story where Quincy becomes the Golden Prince and Annie a princess.

(Adult Annie's Day) My 11th Made-up episode, The Whole Story of Annie is stuck as an adult and tries to reclaim her childhood back.

(Quincy's First Memorial) My 12th Made-up episode, The Whole Story of David, Quincy and a robot Michael Jackson back from the grave.

(June and the Wizard) My 13th Made-up episode, The Whole Story of June gets in a coma as she dreams about the story of "The Wizard of Oz"

(The Musical Circus) My 14th Made-up episode, The Whole Story of the gang at a circus, Quincy trapezes as Annie walks on hot coals.

(Quincy's Haunted Mansion) My 15th Made-up episode, The Whole Story, where Quincy is inside a haunted mansion to rescue Annie.

(The Golden Nutcracker) My 16th Made-up episode, The Whole Story, Quincy gives David a snare drum to stop a bunch of evil toys.

(Junnie and Davyde) My 17th Made-up episode, The Whole Story, where Annie and Quincy take care of the Obama daughters.

(Princess Rumble) My 18th Made-up episode, The Whole Story, where Annie and Quincy danced at a ball at a castle by Princess Josephina.

Edited on 07/24/2010 12:38am
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JustinDWalker

[2]Apr 10, 2009
    • level: 14
    thanks Gamekirby.

Gamekirby

[3]Jun 9, 2009

What will happen next?

Gamekirby

[4]Sep 12, 2009

Lookee

JustinDWalker

[5]Sep 12, 2009
    Cool, huh?

Gamekirby

[6]Nov 20, 2009

Check it

JustinDWalker

[7]Nov 20, 2009
    Nice job, David.