Disney Little Einsteins Forums

Sunday 8:00 AM on Disney ChannelIn Season

Leo and Annie's Big Discovery My 5th Short Story

JackandAnnie180

[1]Dec 19, 2013
    • level: 2

My 5th Short Story

In Leo's Room Leo and Annie Were Looking Through Their Photo Album and Saw The Picture of Their Long Lost Brother and They Looked at It. Then They Said Wonder Where He is Then Red Storm Came In and Said Leo Annie What's Up. Then Leo Said Were Just Looking Through Our Photo Album Then Red Storm Looked In The Album and Asked Leo and Annie Who Was That in The Photo and Then They Said That's Our Long Lost Big Brother. Then Red Storm Said You Two Miss Him Then Leo and Annie Said Yes Then Red Storm Saw The Photo and Said You Long Lost Brother Look's a Lot Like Me Then Leo and Annie Said Yes He Does Look A Lot Like You. Then Leo and Annie said He Also Wore Something On His Arm and It Looked A Lot Like Your Quantum Morpher Red Storm The Red Storm Said It Is My Quantum Morpher Then Leo and Annie said He Must of Wore The Quantum Morpher Before You Did Red Storm Then Red Storm Looked at The Photo of Leo and Annie's Long Lost Brother and said Leo Annie I'm Your Long Lost Brother Then Leo and Annie Said Red Storm Your Our Long Lost Brother Then He Said Yes I Am Then They Said Oh We Missed You So Much Then Red Storm Said Leo Annie How Would You Like To Learn To Play Guitar Then Leo and Annie Said Sure Then Red Storm Handed Leo and Annie Their Very Own Guitars and They Said We Love Them Thank You Red Storm Then Red Storm Said Thank You Then They Learned To Play Guitar Then They Finished and Then Leo and Annie Said Thank You For Teaching Us How To Play Guitar Then Red Storm Said Your Welcome Then Roby Entered Leo's Room and Red Storm Said To Roby Meet Your New Brother and Sister Then Roby Said To Red Storm Leo's My New Brother and Annie's My New Sister Then Red Storm Said Yes I'm Leo and Annie's Long Lost Big Brother Then Roby Hugged Leo and Annie Then Leo Said Let's Go and Tell The Others Then They Arrived in The Rocket Room and Quincy June and David Said Leo Annie Red Storm Roby Your Here Then Leo Said Me and Annie Have Something To Tell You Guy's Then They Said What Red Storm is Our Long Lost Big Brother Then They Said Whoa I Didn't Know That Then Leo Annie Red Storm and Roby Started To Play Their Guitars Then June Said Wow Leo Annie I Didn't Know you Could Play Guitar Then Leo and Annie Said Red Storm Taught Us How To Then They Laughed The End.

Edited on 04/19/2014 3:40am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gamekirby

[2]Jan 28, 2014
    • level: 41

great job, but isn't their paragraphs or why is every word capitalized?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.