Disney Little Einsteins Forums

Sunday 8:00 AM on Disney ChannelIn Season

Red Storm's Birthday Bash My 6th Made up Episode

JackandAnnie180

[1]Dec 18, 2012
    • level: 2

My Fifth Homemade Episode

{Chapter 1.} Big News

The Gang and Red Storm Were Just Coming Back From Their Last Mission and The Gang Said Wow It's Been a Year Since We Meet You and In That Year We Meet You Red Secrets Your Little Brother Roby, Jake, Izzy, Cubby, Jack Darby, Miko, Rafael, and Alex Deery, We Became The Little Einsteins Force and Made Alex Deery, Ethan and Lucy Little Einsteins Members and You Taught Your Little Brother Roby How To Play Guitar Wow That was Some Year. Then Red Storm Said That Today is My Birthday Then The Gang Said Wow Is It Really Your Birthday Then Red Storm Said Yes It Really is. Then Red Storm's Little Brother Roby Ran Up To His Big Brother and Gave Him a Big Hug and Said Happy Birthday Red Storm Then Red Storm Said Thanks Roby. Then The Gang Said Let's Throw You a Party. Then Red Storm Said That's a Great Idea. Then Red Storm Said Let's Have It In Red Secrets Mansion's Backyard There's Lot's of Room for a Party.

{Chapter 2.} Inviting The Guests

Red Storm Said To The Gang and Roby Let's Invite Our Friends to My Party. Then The gang Said That's a Great Idea Red Storm Let's Do That. Then Red Storm Contacted Jake Izzy Cubby and Asked If They Wanted To Come To Red Storm's Birthday Party and They Said Yes Then He Said Good Meet Us in The Backyard of Red Secrets Mansion in Boston Ma. Then He Contacted Ethan and Lucy and Asked Them If They Wanted To Come To Red Storm's Birthday Party They Said Yes Then He Said Meet Us in The Backyard of Red Secrets Mansion in Boston Ma. Then He Hung up and Said To The Gang and Roby Let's Get Going to Red Secrets Mansion in Boston Ma. Then Red Storm Said To Roby Don't Forget Your Guitar Then Roby Said Your Right Red Storm I'll Go Get Then Roby Got His Guitar and Then The Gang Red Storm and Roby Took Off For Red Secrets Mansion in Boston Ma.

{Chapter 3.} Arriving At Red Secrets Mansion

The Gang Red Storm and Roby Arrived At Red Secrets Mansion in Boston Ma and Red Storm Said Let's Land In The Garage Then The Gang Red Storm and Roby Landed in The Garage. They Got Out and Headed Towards the Front Door and Red Storm Unlocked The Front Door They Entered and Red Storm Closed The Door and The Gang and Roby Were Shocked To See How Awesome The Mansion Looked and Red Storm Said To The Gang and Roby Let Me Give You Guy's The Tour. Then Red Storm Gave The Gang and Roby a Tour Of Red Secrets Mansion Then Red Storm Showed Them The Recording Studio and Showed The Gang Their Album's and Then The Gang Said Red Storm Red Secrets Has6 Hit Album's and Red Storm Said Yes and Then Red Storm Said Yes and Our First Album Kids in Poptropica Just Went Platinum and Then The Gang Said Wow Platinum That Must Really Be an Honor To Have Your First Album You Recorded To Go Platinum Then Red Storm Said Yes. Then Red Storm and The Gang Went to The Lounge and They Saw Red Secrets and They Said to Red Storm Happy Birthday Red Storm and Then Red Storm Said Thanks Guy's That Was Very Nice of You Then Red Secrets Said To Red Storm Who's That With You Then Red Storm Said Red Secrets This Is My Little Brother Roby Then Roby Said Hi. Then Red Storm Said Were Having My Birthday Party In The Backyard Let's Set Up For The Party Everyone.

{Chapter 4.} Setting Up For The Party

The Gang Red Storm Red Secrets and Roby Were Helping Setting Up For The Party. They Brought Out Tables Chairs and Put Sheet's Over The Table's and They Brought Out Napkins Plates Cups Snacks Drinks and a Cake. The Gang Red Storm Red Secrets Were Setting Up The Stage They Setted Up The Speakers Mic's Light's and The Instruments. They Were Finishing Setting Up For The Party. Then The Gang Red Storm Red Secrets and Roby Said Wow Were Finally Set Up For Red Storm's Birthday Party.

{Final Chapter} Red Storm's Birthday Party

The Guests Were Arriving They All Arrived. Then Red Storm Said Hello There Everybody Were Red Secrets But Before We Begin I Just Like To Thank Everyone For Coming To My Birthday Party Then Everyone Cheered Then Red Storm Said Were Going To Be Performing Our Debut Song Kids In Poptropica They Started Playing Kids In Poptropica and Everyone Was Dancing Then They Finished. Then Red Storm Said Were Going To Be Performing Life Is A Party But Before We Start I'd Like To Call My Little Brother Roby Up To Play With Us Come On Up Here Roby Then Roby Came Up On Stage and Said To Red Storm You Want Me To Play With You and Red Secrets Then Red Storm Said Yes Then Roby Said Okay. Then They Started Playing Life Is a Party While They Were Playing Life Is A Party Red Storm Said Roby Why Don't You Take A Verse Then Roby started Singing Then Red Storm Joined In with Roby and Started Singing With Him and Everyone was Dancing and Then They Were Finished. Then Roby Said Happy Birthday Red Storm Then Red Storm Said Thank You Roby Then Leo Said Mission Completed And At The Final Curtain Call Red Storm and Roby Came Out and Roby Said Happy Birthday Red Storm The End.

Edited on 05/04/2013 9:29am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JackandAnnie180

[2]Dec 18, 2012
    • level: 2

During Red Storm's Birthday Party Red Secrets Were Singing Kids In Poptropica Track 1 From Their Debut Album Kids In Poptropica In The Style Of Red Secrets

Looking out a dirty old window
    Down below the Poptropicans in the
    City go rushing by
    I sit here alone
    And I wonder why

Friday night and everyone's moving
    I can fell the heat
    But it's shooting
    Heading down
    I search for the beat in this urban town

Down town the young ones are going
    Down town the young ones are growing

We're the kids in Poptropica
    Everybody live for the music-go-round

Bright lights the music gets faster
    Look boy, don't check on your watch
    Not another glance
    I'm not leaving now, honey not a chance

Hot-shot, give me no problems
    Much later baby you'll be saying never mind
    You know life is cruel, life is never kind

Kind hearts don't make a new story
    Kind hearts don't grab any glory

Come closer, honey that's better
    Got to get a brand new experience
    Feeling right
    Oh don't try to stop baby
    Hold me tight

Outside a new day is dawning
    Outside Sububia's sprawling everywhere
    I don't want to go baby
    Early Pop To Night Watch
    There's a new wave coming I warn you

We're the kids!
    We're the kids!
    We're the kids in Poptropica!

We're the kids!
    We're the kids!
    Ki-ki-ki-kids in Poptropica

We're the kids
    We're the kids

and Life Is A Party Also In The Style of Red Secrets Track 5 From Their 3rd Album Game Over

Heeey heeey Heeey, hey hey. Heeey heeey Heeey, hey hey!
    Party time woo! Gimme the beat
    Give it up, wave your hands from side to side,
    here we go, woo!,
    Verse 1
    Some people live for the weekend,
    Seems like such a waste,
    Counting down till the fun begins,
    Whata bout the other days?
    Theres monday night! (Monday night)
    And Tuesday Night! (Tuesday night)
    Wednesday!
    Thursday!
    Why wait?
    365 days!

LIIIIFE IS A PAAARTY!
    Lets get it started, get it started, get it started tonight!
    LIIIIFE IS A PAAARTY!
    Get excited your invited theres a party tonight!

Heeey Heeey Heeey, Hey Hey, Heeey Heeey Heeey, Heeeeeey!
    Imagine everyone in the world,
    Out in the street tonight,
    Everybodys gunna rock all day,
    Just 9 to 5 party time!
    Down in Brazil! In Tokeyo! Mombi! Giro! Puerto Rico! Everybody Lets go!

LIIIIFE IS A PAAARTY!
    LIIIIFE IS A PAAARTY!
    LIIIIFE IS A PAAARTY!
    C'mon Woo! Oh Yeah, Oh yeah Oh yeah Woo! Here we go
    LIIIIFE IS A PAAARTY!

Uh gimme the beat, Uh Gimme Gimme the beat, Gimme the beat all around the world
    Every 24-7 gunna rock you girl! Tell you life is a party, Cause I wanna get to
    it, Everybody in the world lets do it, lets do it, lets do it! Uh C'mon C'mon
    Down in Brazil! In Tokeyo! Mombi! Start today! Why Wait? 365 days!

LIIIIFE IS A PAAARTY!
    LIIIIFE IS PAAARTY! Life is a party, baaaybeee! Oh yeah, Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah!
    LIIIIFE IS A PAAARTY!
    (C'mon woo!) Lets get it started, get it started, get it started tonight! Yeah,
    C'mon woo! Here we go!
    LIIIFE IS A PAAARTY!
    Lets get excited your invited theres a party tonight!
    LIIIIFE IS A PAAARTY
    LIIIFE IS A PAAARTY!
    Lets get excited your invited theres a party tonight!

Edited on 03/04/2013 2:54pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Gamekirby

[3]Jan 26, 2013
    • level: 41

funny