Disney Little Einsteins Forums

Sunday 8:00 AM on Disney ChannelIn Season

The Little Einstein Lost In Time My First Made Up Episode

JackandAnnie180

[1]Mar 15, 2012
    • level: 2

My First Homemade Episode

{Chapter 1.} - The Future

In The Year 2000 Red Storm Gears Up to go back in Time to The Year 1985 To save Voltron Defender of the Universe and The Voltcoms and bring him to the Present Year. He hopped in his starfighter and he headed to the time Portal but enemy ships were stopping him from reaching the portal after he defeated the enemy ships he headed through the Time Portal back to the year 1985 To Save Voltron Defender of The Universe and The Voltcoms.

{Chapter 2.} - Arus Castle Of Lions and Voltron Defender Of The Universe

After Exiting From the Time Portal Red Storm had Arrived in 1985 on the Planet Arus So He Headed To The Castle Of Lions. He Landed Outside The Castle He Headed to The Briefing Room and Grabbed The Red Blue Green Yellow and Black Voltcoms and Key's He Put The Black Voltcom On and Put The Red Green Blue and Yellow Voltcoms into His Bag and Headed Outside The Castle and Activate The Lions and They Came Straight to Him and He Told Them You Have To Come With Me To The Year 2000 So He Hopped into his Starfighter and he and the lions headed through the Time Portal to the Year 2000 But Something Went Wrong.

{Chapter 3.} - The Present

In The Rocket Room David Leo Annie Quincy and June Read a Book Called The Little Einstein Lost In Time David Reads That Red Storm Was From The Year 2000 and He Went Back In Time To The Year 1985 To Save Voltron Defender Of The Universe and The Voltcoms He Went Through The Time Portal and Made to The Year 1985 and The Planet Arus He Landed Outside the Castle of Lions and went to the Briefing Room and Grabbed The Red Blue Green Yellow and Black Voltcoms He Put The Black Voltcom On and Put Red Blue Green and Yellow Voltcoms into his Bag He Went Outside hopped into his Starfighter and He and The Lions Headed To The Year 2000 but something went wrong in the Time Portal The End David Said What happened to red storm and the lions Said Leo I Don't Know Said David Then All of A Sudden There was Noise outside The Gang went outside and looked up and saw a big Bright Round Thing in the Sky What Is That Said Leo It's a Time Portal Said David Just Like The One Red Storm Used To Go Back In Time To The Year 1985 Annie Said Yes Said David Then A Starfighter and Five Robot Lions Came Out of the Time Portal and It Closed Then The Ships Hatch Opened and a Mysterious Figure Came Out Of The Ship and David Said Excuse Me Sir But What Is Your Name Will The Little Einsteins Ever Find Out Who Is The Mysterious Figure.

{Chapter 4.} - Red Storm The Little Einstein Lost In Time

The Mysterious figure Answered My Name Is Red Storm He Said Red Storm The Little Einstein Lost In Time Leo Said Yes Red Storm Said. These Are The Voltron Lions Red Storm Said Wow The Gang Said We Need To Keep The Voltron Lions Somewhere Safe Red Storm Said I Know We Should Take Them Back to My Castle They Will Be Safe There David said Thank You David Red Storm Said. Leo Annie Quincy June and David Boarded Rocket and Red Storm Hopped into His starfighter and He and The Lions followed The Gang To David's Castle They Landed and The Gang Red Storm and The Lions Entered The Castle and David Told Red Storm That The lions Could Stay In The Castle's Hanger and Red Storm Thanked David For Letting Him Keep the Lions Safe There and He Took The Voltcoms Out Of His Bag and He Handed Leo The Red Voltcom, Annie The blue Voltcom, Quincy The Yellow Voltcom, and David the Green Voltcom and Together Red Storm Leo David Annie and Quincy Were the Little Einsteins Force Wow Said June Then The Castle's Alarm Went Off and They Checked The Radar and Saw That Big Jet Pink Sparrow Yellow Rat Purple Pest and Red Hawk Were Attacking The Castle They Didn't Know What to Do Red Storm Said Lets Fight Back With Our New Weapon Then Leo Red Storm David Annie and Quincy All Said Let's go Little Einsteins force and David told June To Get The Spyerrari and Transform It to Robot Mode fight Alongside Voltron June Said Yes I will So Leo Red Storm David Annie and Quincy Headed To The Lions and June Headed To The Spyerrari and They Went To Defend the Castle.

{Final Chapter} - The Big Fight and Finale

When They Got Outside They Saw That Big Jet Pink Sparrow Yellow Rat Purple Pest and Red Hawk Were Already Attacking the Island Red Storm told June To Take Care Of Yellow Rat and Purple Pest While Red Storm and The Others take Care Of Big Jet Pink Sparrow and Red Hawk. Then Red Storm Said Ready To Form Voltron Activate Interlocks Dinerferms Connected Infer cells up Mega thrusters Are go Let's go Little Einstein Force Form Feet and Legs Form Arms and Body and I'll Form The Head and form Blazing Sword They Fought Off Big Jet Pink Sparrow and Red Hawk While June Fought Off Yellow Rat and Purple Pest. Then Big Jet Pink Sparrow Yellow Rat Purple Pest and Red Hawk Flew Screaming Away In Fear and They Said Little Einstein's Force and Spyerrari Well done Then They Went Back Into The Castle and June Said You Guy's Were Great Not As Great as You Were June Leo Said Red Storm You Wanna Be A little Einstein Said Leo Yes I Would Love to Be a Little Einstein and Leo Waves His Baton and Says Mission Completion and at The Final Curtain Red Storm Comes Out and Say's Little Einstein force Forever.

Edited on 10/17/2012 12:26pm
    Edited 8 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gamekirby

[2]Mar 16, 2012
    • level: 41

Not bad, but you need to line up your stories in 5 paragraphs each, just check the lining on my stories.

JackandAnnie180

[3]Mar 16, 2012

Thnks That was Very Nice of You Game Kirby

JackandAnnie180

[4]Oct 17, 2012

In Chapter 3 When Red Storm Leo David Annie and Quincy Were Forming Voltron Red Storm Said the Words of Commander Keith of the Voltron Force Ready To Form Voltron Activate Interlocks Dinerferms Connected Infer cells up Mega thrusters Are go Let's go Little Einstein Force Form Feet and Legs Form Arms and Body and I'll Form The Head.