Disneyland

ABC (ended 1990)

Disneyland Fan Reviews (5)

7.7
  • Please take me to Disneyland Now! I can't live without Disney!!!

All I can say is everything good about Disneyland!
  • Disneyland is a show to keep and treasure forever!

DISNEYLAND is a show that has a place in television and pop culture history. Each week, Walt Disney would take us to one of his four themed lands and bring us a new adventure. I think the original show from 1954-81 is the best era because it is a rare opportunity to see how Disney affected our sense of fun. Seeing these shows today would be fascinating and some episodes have surfaced over the years on TV and DVD. I just love to see some of the original shows somewhere! The fans want to too!

Disneyland has a place in television history!
  • Nothing else could ever top it!

I remember clearly waiting very impatiently for 7PM Sunday night to roll around so I could see little Tinkerbell flitter around the castle ... then I knew for a fact Disney was coming on. Oh how I LOVED this show back then. Considering what this anthology programme was made up of, who didn't love it?

Disney used The Wonderful World... to highlight some of their best and brightest films and animated shorts. From the Shaggy DA to Bambi, Disney blessed their audience weekly with some of the greatest entertainment of all time. This series gave me some of the most memorable times in my childhood, and I'll always be thankful for that.
  • A 10 is still to low.

When it comes to The Wonderful World of Disney there is not a score high enough to honestly do this show justice.
    This show was a must on Sunday evenings for nearly 25 years. This is the place where many kids were first introduced to 'Herbie the Love Bug' or 'Flubber' and Davey Crocket.
    This was the ultimate for family entertainment as you knew you were going to be watching a classic show or movie from the Walt Disney Library.
    The only reason this show ended was due to the fact that Disney launched the Disney Channel and no longer had a need to produce a weekly show when they had enough material to fill their new 24 hour channel.
  • This is one of the best programming in the USA ever!

Since this came to me on Disney Channel in 1997, I noticed that it contains various classics that I never seen before. I even taped it so that I can watch it over and over again. This provides better moments and better segments and other programs that presented whatever the show that comes on television. This will live on for years to come. I give this a most excellent show!