Phineas and Ferb in House of Mouse

Oscar9545

[1]Nov 12, 2010
    • level: 4

I make a New Episodes of House of Mouse

Phineas, Ferb and Isabella will appear at House of Mouse

Candace tried to shut down House of Mouse to demolish to make way for Candace's Place, where Candace is president to bust her brothers, but Candace end up thrown in a Garbage by Yin and Yang (from Yin Yang Yo!) as a security of House of Mouse

Failed Plan of Candace:

- Put Every Dynamite around House of Mouse, but is caught by Yin and Yang, and Candace tied to a dynamite, thrown to Garbage and Yang drop stick of TNT Box and Explode Her

- Candace sneaking into House of Mouse to destroy the place, but Yin and Yang appear and Yin use Yin-cinerate to burn Candace and thrown in the Garbage.

- Candace has stole the battery for electricity, but Mickey and his friend and Yin and Yang find out that it was Candace and they thrown her away in the Garbage.

- Candace scream "NEVER!" to Aristocats that cause to attack her, and Yin and Yang appear and thrown Candace on the Garbage.

-Etc.

Phineas, Ferb and Isabella appear on a new version ofMickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed at the House of Mouse

A new Version of Mickey's House of Villains: Candace is sick and tired of being thrown in the Garbage, When is Halloween (Candace's favorite holiday), Candace team up with Dr. Doofenshmitz, Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog), Lotso (Toy Story 3), The Ringmaster (Dumbo), Jafar (Aladdin), Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmatian), Captain Hook (Peter Pan) and Ursula (The Little Mermaid) to take over House of Mouse on Halloween at Midnight.

At Midnight, Candace finally has House of Mouse in her hand by taking over the place by musical song "It's Our House Now", The heroes are trapped in the Kitchen and Mickey and his friends and Yin and Yang now are thrown in the Garbage and "House of Mouse" is changing to "House of Villains"

Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Minnie, Yin and Yangtry to take their House back, but Chernabog is now security of House of Villains.

After "Twilight"-style Cartoon, Mickey dresses in his sorcerer outfit from Fantasia(and Fantasia 2000) and challenges Jafar to a magical duel using fireballs. Just when Mickey's sorcerer hat is knocked off, Aladdinescapes from the kitchen, flying on the magic carpet and gives Daisy Duck the magical lamp. Daisy hands it to Mickey who uses the lamp to suck Jafar into it. The rest of the Villains flee and Candace give up and Mickey and friends tied Candace to a Fireworks and fly until explode in the sky. House of Mouse has been restored and Candace land into Garbage and say "Oh, Not Again."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Oscar9545

[2]Nov 13, 2010

What did you Think?

Oscar9545

[3]Nov 16, 2010

Anyone, Hello!!!

koda20

[4]Nov 17, 2010
    • level: 15
    I not gonna be rude but I don't like the idea about Candace being the villian and Mickey Mouse would tell her it's best that Phineas and Ferb are doing what is best for them, their sister and everyone and not causing trouble but Candace thinks they are causing trouble and without their moms permission.

But the boys are careful and know what to do to help even if Phineas amd Ferb are to young.

One more thing, please, Yin and Yang the two rabbits are not part of Disney. The only Yin and Yang characters some of us are okay with are Experiment 501 and 502 from Lilo and Stitch.

Oscar9545

[5]Nov 19, 2010

koda20 wrote:
    I not gonna be rude but I don't like the idea about Candace being the villian and Mickey Mouse would tell her it's best that Phineas and Ferb are doing what is best for them, their sister and everyone and not causing trouble but Candace thinks they are causing trouble and without their moms permission. But the boys are careful and know what to do to help even if Phineas amd Ferb are to young. One more thing, please, Yin and Yang the two rabbits are not part of Disney. The only Yin and Yang characters some of us are okay with are Experiment 501 and 502 from Lilo and Stitch.

1.- Candace not only want to bust her brothers, she wants to shut down House of Mouse.

2.- Yin and Yang's enemy is Candace

3.- Yin and Yang is part of Disney, Jetix (Now defunct) is part of Disney.

4.- When Mickey Mouse say it, Candace say never getup (Just like "Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo")

koda20

[6]Nov 20, 2010

Oscar9545 wrote:

koda20 wrote:
    I not gonna be rude but I don't like the idea about Candace being the villian and Mickey Mouse would tell her it's best that Phineas and Ferb are doing what is best for them, their sister and everyone and not causing trouble but Candace thinks they are causing trouble and without their moms permission. But the boys are careful and know what to do to help even if Phineas amd Ferb are to young. One more thing, please, Yin and Yang the two rabbits are not part of Disney. The only Yin and Yang characters some of us are okay with are Experiment 501 and 502 from Lilo and Stitch.

1.- Candace not only want to bust her brothers, she wants to shut down House of Mouse.

2.- Yin and Yang's enemy is Candace

3.- Yin and Yang is part of Disney, Jetix (Now defunct) is part of Disney.

4.- When Mickey Mouse say it, Candace say never give up (Just like "Phineas and Ferb's Quantum Boogaloo")

But still, shutting down House of Mouse is Pete's job. They never said it's Disney's Yin Yang Yo since it only appear on Toon Disney which is now Disney XD and never on Disney channel.

Edited on 11/20/2010 9:02am

Oscar9545

[7]Nov 20, 2010

but, Pete will be replace by Candace, as a Main Antagonist of House of Mouse

koda20

[8]Nov 20, 2010
    Oscar9545 wrote:

But to me and some other fans, Candace was never meant to be a villain and like I said, she just misunderstood her brothers.

Could'nt you use Dr. Doofenshmirtz instead?

Oscar9545

[9]Nov 21, 2010

The Fireside Girls will be a Guest Star in a House of Mouse episode.

Oscar9545

[10]Nov 29, 2010

A New Version of "Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse" will be name as Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Miracle at the House of Mouse.

A snowstormleaves everyone in the House of Mouse stranded and "bah-humbug" Donald doesn't have any Christmas spirit. Phineas and Ferb help Mickey and his friend to Donald have a Christmas Spirit. The fun starts when Minnie gets the Christmas cartoons to watch. Their magical memories see to it that everyone has a holiday spirit, even Donald. At the end, everyone gets together and sings a musical number, "The Best Christmas of All".

Cartoons Including:

* Donald on Ice (1999)

* Pluto's Christmas Tree (1952)

* A clip of Mickey's Christmas Chaos

* The Nutcracker (1999)

* Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation (2009) (replace "Mickey's Christmas Carol")

Oscar9545

[11]Dec 4, 2010

WHAT DID YOU THINK about the new version of mickey's magical christmas?

Oscar9545

[12]Dec 5, 2010

Hello! I need to tell me What did you Think?

koda20

[13]Dec 6, 2010
    Oscar9545 wrote:

A New Version of "Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse" will be name as Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Miracle at the House of Mouse.

A snowstormleaves everyone in the House of Mouse stranded and "bah-humbug" Donald doesn't have any Christmas spirit. Phineas and Ferb help Mickey and his friend to Donald have a Christmas Spirit. The fun starts when Minnie gets the Christmas cartoons to watch. Their magical memories see to it that everyone has a holiday spirit, even Donald. At the end, everyone gets together and sings a musical number, "The Best Christmas of All".

Cartoons Including:

* Donald on Ice (1999)

* Pluto's Christmas Tree (1952)

* A clip of Mickey's Christmas Chaos

* The Nutcracker (1999)

* Phineas and Ferb's Christmas Vacation (2009) (replace "Mickey's Christmas Carol")

It's not that bad.

WWinnieF

[14]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 20

Oscar9545 wrote:
    First off, Candace is not a villain. She's merely an overprotective older sister. She busts her brothers, because she sees them doing dangerous stunts and probably fears for their saftey, since most of the stuff they do, they are a bit too young for. Second, Pete is head villain of the House, since it is Mickey's nightclub and he and Pete have played hero and villain since 1928. As to the cartoons, you can have the Phineas and Ferb special episodes appear, but they shouldn't overshadow or replace Mickey and company since they own the club and since, in the case of the two mice in particular, they are the alter-egos of Walt and his wife, Lillian (for as Jimmy MacDonald--the second Mickey--told Wayne Allwine--the third Mickey--"Remember, you're filling for the boss", since after all, Walt himself not only originated Mickey's character, but his voice as well).

Edited on 12/16/2010 7:48pm
    Edited 3 total times.

AnimatedFan89

[15]Oct 16, 2011
    • level: 2

I'm going to be upfront about the fact that as a die-hard Classic Disney Fan, I really don't want any T.V. characters on House of Mouse! They justdon't fit in with the classic characters in my opinion (Disney did get away with that Pepper Ann cameo in Episode 1 though) If House of Mouse does come back to T.V. I don't want to see any of the characters fromPhineas and Ferb or any other T.V. show on it! If they do put any T.V. characters on the show, I will be enraged! However, I will be glad to see characters from films that pay homage to the classics such as The Princess and the Frog and Enchanted.