Toon Patrol

  • Avatar of MagnaECoyote

    MagnaECoyote

    [1]Sep 24, 2008
    • member since: 06/13/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 73
    I am a die-hard, completely obsessed Toon Patrol fan and am DYING to know which episode they appeared in so I can hunt it down and watch it!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [2]Sep 24, 2008
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 580
    they appeared in Pete's House of Villian's!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MagnaECoyote

    MagnaECoyote

    [3]Sep 26, 2008
    • member since: 06/13/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 73
    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I can't thank you enough!!! Do you know where I can get my hands on it, or is it only on Toon Disney?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MagnaECoyote

    MagnaECoyote

    [4]Sep 28, 2008
    • member since: 06/13/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 73
    Can you tell me about it? What do they do? Do they talk? How did they convince Smart Guy to SERVE PEOPLE?!?! (lol) Are ALL of them there? TELL ME MORE!!! ^_^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [5]Oct 8, 2008
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 580
    They only made one appearence in Pete's House of Villians,one of them said a few lines,and that was that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MagnaECoyote

    MagnaECoyote

    [6]Oct 9, 2008
    • member since: 06/13/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 73
    Who talked? Smart Guy (pink zoot suit)? What'd he say? Were all of them there, or just two or three? Did they actually do anything, like something funny in the background or something, or did they just plain ol' wait tables?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tymime

    tymime

    [7]Apr 11, 2009
    • member since: 01/04/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 30
    Let me just put an end to this rumor: I have personally watched "Pete's House of Villains", and the Toon Patrol are nowhere to be seen. There are WEASELS, but they wear no clothes except red bow ties and look like clones of each other- whereas the Toon Patrol all have distinctive costumes, personalities, and designs.
    "Pete's House of Villains" only has generic weasels, nothing more.

    I don't know what sort of expert you consider yourself to be, koda20, but you couldn't possibly know very much about the Toon Patrol if you would mistake naked, indistinguishable weasels for the Toon Patrol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [8]Apr 13, 2009
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 580
    tymime wrote:
    Let me just put an end to this rumor: I have personally watched "Pete's House of Villains", and the Toon Patrol are nowhere to be seen. There are WEASELS, but they wear no clothes except red bow ties and look like clones of each other- whereas the Toon Patrol all have distinctive costumes, personalities, and designs.
    "Pete's House of Villains" only has generic weasels, nothing more.

    I don't know what sort of expert you consider yourself to be, koda20, but you couldn't possibly know very much about the Toon Patrol if you would mistake naked, indistinguishable weasels for the Toon Patrol.


    I'm just saying they might be similar but different!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tymime

    tymime

    [9]Apr 24, 2009
    • member since: 01/04/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 30
    koda20 wrote:
    I'm just saying they might be similar but different!
    What the heck does that mean...? They might be similar? That implies that you haven't actually seen it. And the word "similar" means that they're not exactly the same. Of course they're different.
    The Toon Patrol members wear distinctive clothing and have distinctive personalities and designs. The weasels in "Pete's House of Villains" do not. They only wear red bow ties, and all look the same in a vaguely Smarta**-ish way. How clear do I have to be? I have a copy of it! I have seen the episode myself, and I can provide screenshots to prove it.

    The bottom line is that you were wrong about those weasels being the Toon Patrol. Watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and "Pete's House of Villains" again, and maybe do some research on what characters inspired the Toon Patrol, and THEN try and tell me that they're the Toon Patrol (which they are not).
    Chances are that you'll change your mind.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [10]Apr 26, 2009
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 580
    tymime wrote:
    koda20 wrote:
    I'm just saying they might be similar but different!
    What the heck does that mean...? They might be similar? That implies that you haven't actually seen it. And the word "similar" means that they're not exactly the same. Of course they're different.
    The Toon Patrol members wear distinctive clothing and have distinctive personalities and designs. The weasels in "Pete's House of Villains" do not. They only wear red bow ties, and all look the same in a vaguely Smarta**-ish way. How clear do I have to be? I have a copy of it! I have seen the episode myself, and I can provide screenshots to prove it.

    The bottom line is that you were wrong about those weasels being the Toon Patrol. Watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and "Pete's House of Villains" again, and maybe do some research on what characters inspired the Toon Patrol, and THEN try and tell me that they're the Toon Patrol (which they are not).
    Chances are that you'll change your mind.


    Forget what I said about the WfRR weasels & HoM weasels being similar.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tymime

    tymime

    [11]Apr 26, 2009
    • member since: 01/04/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 30
    My thoughts exactly. Anything else?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [12]Apr 26, 2009
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 580
    MagnaECoyote was the one who wondered if those weasels are the Toon Patrol which it didn't matter to me!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tymime

    tymime

    [13]Apr 28, 2009
    • member since: 01/04/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 30
    If it didn't matter to you, why did you tell her? To me that says that you weren't sure in the first place. Are you trying to tell me that it's HER fault (which it isn't), and that her caring whether or not the Toon Patrol was in it suddenly transformed those weasels into them or something?
    I'm sorry, but I can't tell what you're trying to tell me at all. It almost sounds as if you deliberately told her that they were the Toon Patrol just because that's what she wanted to hear. If you could explain to me what you were thinking when you told her that, and what your motivation was, maybe then I'll be able to understand what you're trying to tell me.
    I just have a problem with unfounded statements, that's all.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [14]Apr 28, 2009
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 580
    I only said they were the Toon Patrol which they are not so she can stop talking about them so much!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tymime

    tymime

    [15]Apr 30, 2009
    • member since: 01/04/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 30
    So you lied to her just to shut her up?? You big fat jerk!! How dare you lie to her! She didn't do anything to you!
    It's all because she's enthusiastic and writes in all caps a lot, isn't it? That's a lousy reason to lie to her. Just because you don't like the Toon Patrol as much as she does doesn't mean you should lie to her. In fact, don't ever lie, period. Do you have any idea how long I've been on the hunt for this episode just so I could find out for sure whether or not they're the Toon Patrol? If you hadn't told her that, we wouldn't have spent so darn long under an illusion YOU created!
    You have no idea how much trouble you caused. You should be ashamed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MagnaECoyote

    MagnaECoyote

    [16]Apr 30, 2009
    • member since: 06/13/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 73
    Wow...tymime...thank you...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [17]May 1, 2009
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 580
    tymime wrote:
    So you lied to her just to shut her up?? You big fat jerk!! How dare you lie to her! She didn't do anything to you!
    It's all because she's enthusiastic and writes in all caps a lot, isn't it? That's a lousy reason to lie to her. Just because you don't like the Toon Patrol as much as she does doesn't mean you should lie to her. In fact, don't ever lie, period. Do you have any idea how long I've been on the hunt for this episode just so I could find out for sure whether or not they're the Toon Patrol? If you hadn't told her that, we wouldn't have spent so darn long under an illusion YOU created!
    You have no idea how much trouble you caused. You should be ashamed.


    I'm not fat and I am not a jerk she ask what episode the weasels are in and I told her it's Pete's House of Villain's and had a few lines in that episode! You just watch your mouth tymime and keep that opinion to yourself!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tymime

    tymime

    [18]May 1, 2009
    • member since: 01/04/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 30
    ...And you LIED. There is no excuse for that, and you don't have one. I'm appalled that you don't feel sorry.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of koda20

    koda20

    [19]May 1, 2009
    • member since: 08/21/08
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 580
    tymime wrote:
    ...And you LIED. There is no excuse for that, and you don't have one. I'm appalled that you don't feel sorry.


    I'm not making an excuse and I did not lie,I just thought at first the weasels were the Toon Patrol but do not have the suits and have different personalities then MagnaECoyote ask if they were in it! Then you came up questioning about what I said and think I said that onpurpous? I'm sorry about this mix up but you don't have to be rude to me,OKAY!?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tymime

    tymime

    [20]May 1, 2009
    • member since: 01/04/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 30
    Well, for crying out loud, don't say that you told her that to keep her quiet if that isn't the case! Say what you really mean, then there wouldn't be such confusion.
    I only made such conclusions because that's what the sentences you have written so far literally mean. If I'm going to be forced to try and decipher what you're saying and make mistakes, I'd rather not discuss this any further.
    In fact, I still can't tell whether or not you said it to keep her quiet. So far you haven't said otherwise, and if that is the case, it's bad enough because it's simply not nice to treat her as if she were a nuisance.
    Of course, I can only make such assumptions based on what you say. And if my assumptions are wrong, it's not my fault. All I ask for is clarity.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.