Toon Patrol

tymime

[41]Nov 14, 2009
    • level: 2
    Just answer my question, PLEASE, and we CAN end this.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

koda20

[42]Nov 15, 2009
    • level: 15
    Look,can we just focus on other things? I'm just not interested in the weasels,whether the ones in House of Mouse look similar but look different to the one's in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? movie!

tymime

[43]Nov 16, 2009
    Answer my question, please. We'll be able to focus on other things if you do.

The weasels have little to do with this anymore, anyway. So just answer my question, so we can move on.

tymime

[44]Nov 17, 2009
    You do realize you're only making it worse by not answering, right?

koda20

[45]Nov 18, 2009
    CAN'T WE JUST FORGET THIS LIKE WWinnieF SAID,PLEASE!

tymime

[46]Nov 19, 2009
    No. Not until you answer my question. I'm not listening to anything Winnie says. If you answer my question, I will leave you alone.

IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

koda20

[47]Nov 19, 2009
    tymime wrote:
    No. Not until you answer my question. I'm not listening to anything Winnie says. If you answer my question, I will leave you alone.

IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.

Alright,I thought the weasels in House of Mouse were the same weasels in Who Framed Roger Rabbit,then I realize they are not,and that's the truth, alright?

WWinnieF

[48]Nov 20, 2009
    • level: 20
    koda20 wrote:
    tymime wrote:
    No. Not until you answer my question. I'm not listening to anything Winnie says. If you answer my question, I will leave you alone. IT'S AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
    Alright,I thought the weasels in House of Mouse were the same weasels in Who Framed Roger Rabbit,then I realize they are not,and that's the truth, alright?
    Good. We can now stop this silly fued. We're just classic Disney fans--for me personally, that encapslates both Mickey & company and The Disney Afternoon, as well as other franchises, including Winnie the Pooh (which was one of the first products to be bought out by The Mouse House, to be followed by Power Rangers from Saban, Schoolhouse Rock from the ABC back catalog, & The Muppets from The Muppet Show and Muppet Babies from the Henson's Muppet character family library, among others)--and that's what matters most.
    Edited on 11/20/2009 11:04pm
    Edited 4 total times.

tymime

[49]Nov 21, 2009
    Okay, let me just see if I understand you- you DIDN'T do it on purpose?

Winnie, what makes you an authority here? This "silly fued", as you so offensively call it, has been none of your business. I'll have you know that MagnaECoyote is a personal friend of mine, and I only dragged this on so I could make sure if I needed to defend her.
    On the other hand, I hate jumping to conclusions, and I always try to be fair. It becomes difficult when I don't get cooperation, and it forces me to get pushy. The whole point of this f-e-u-d was to bring about peace.

I have no respect for people who think they're better than me. Now, anything you do to belittle this discussion will be ignored, and once I get some final clarification, I will leave this topic for dead.

I am actually relieved that it looks to have been an accident, rather than anything malevolent, because then I wouldn't have to be preachy anymore.

WWinnieF

[50]Nov 21, 2009
    tymime wrote:
    Winnie, what makes you an authority here?
    Being a long-time site user for one (I started back when the site was still the Tome under a different account that's no longer in use).
    :
    This "silly fued", as you so offensively call it, has been none of your business.
    Still, it was not warranted in the first place. Fights--even with friends--aren't needed here.
    :
    I'll have you know that MagnaECoyote is a personal friend of mine, and I only dragged this on so I could make sure if I needed to defend her.
    People ought to be able to defend themselves. Help is nice, but only when actually neccessary.
    :
    It becomes difficult when I don't get cooperation, and it forces me to get pushy. The whole point of this f-e-u-d was to bring about peace.
    Here's the thing...Arguing doesn't bring about peace. It only acts as a trigger for more fighting.
    :
    I have no respect for people who think they're better than me.
    I am not saying that I am better than anyone. I just feel that this whole matter has gone on for far too long.
    :
    Now, anything you do to belittle this discussion will be ignored, and once I get some final clarification, I will leave this topic for dead.
    This topic should be left for dead now anyway, since this discussion has turned something meant to just be a simple question & answer topic into a long pointless debate/arguement.
    :
    I am actually relieved that it looks to have been an accident, rather than anything malevolent,
    That is good.
    :
    because then I wouldn't have to be preachy anymore.
    Preachy persons--in & of themselves--actually tend to cause more problems than they really do solve said problems, from my experience.
    Edited on 11/21/2009 1:56am

tymime

[51]Nov 21, 2009
    You don't know what you're talking about.

tymime

[52]Nov 22, 2009
    *groan* Well, at least I'll be left with the impression that it was a mistake...

WWinnieF

[53]Nov 22, 2009
    tymime wrote:
    *groan* Well, at least I'll be left with the impression that it was a mistake...
    Indeed. Though this whole matter could've been avoided completely if people didn't blow things out proportion.

tymime

[54]Nov 22, 2009
    YOU- shut up. Just shut up. You don't know what you're talking about. This has had absolutely nothing to do with you, you have no authority here, and I don't care how long you've been here or how many posts you've written or what your rank is.
    So for God's sake, leave me alone.

WWinnieF

[55]Dec 14, 2009
    tymime wrote:
    YOU- shut up. Just shut up. You don't know what you're talking about. This has had absolutely nothing to do with you, you have no authority here, and I don't care how long you've been here or how many posts you've written or what your rank is.
    So for God's sake, leave me alone.
    Hey you're the one blowing up at things people say. If you can't stand different opinions or the fact that not all people agree with you, then you really should not be online, because the Internet's for all people.

tymime

[56]Jan 8, 2010
    You're the one who refuses to leave me alone. I still say that you don't know what you're talking about, because I don't think this is a matter of opinion. It's none of your business.
    And who are you to tell me to put up with other people's opinions? No one puts up with mine, so most people on the internet are hypocrites. If no one will put up with my opinion (including you), then I refuse to put up with others if I think it's wrong. I have every right to do so, and you can't change my mind.

What would you do if someone told YOU that they told a lie or made something up just to make a friend (and a good friend at that) of yours go away and stop talking? Because that's exactly what it looked like at first. Wouldn't you get upset and defend your friend?
    This wouldn't have lasted as long as it did if koda20 had answered my questions. Everything indicates that he made an honest mistake. Please reread the thread- the two of us stopped fighting at the bottom of page 1. To call this a fight is an insult to the both of us. Don't you realize AT ALL that all I want to do at this point is to UNDERSTAND koda20 and what happened??

The only person here I'm FIGHTING with is YOU!

WWinnieF

[57]Feb 5, 2010
    tymime wrote:
    What would you do if someone told YOU that they told a lie or made something up just to make a friend (and a good friend at that) of yours go away and stop talking? Because that's exactly what it looked like at first. Wouldn't you get upset and defend your friend?
    Yes. But I also wouldn't carry on an arguement for far more than needed.
    :
    This wouldn't have lasted as long as it did if koda20 had answered my questions. Everything indicates that he made an honest mistake. Please reread the thread- the two of us stopped fighting at the bottom of page 1.
    Yes. And I am glad for that.
    :
    To call this a fight is an insult to the both of us.
    You yourself just said, "the two of us stopped fighting at the bottom of page 1" and that implies that you yourself considered your issue with koda20 a fight.
    :
    Don't you realize AT ALL that all I want to do at this point is to UNDERSTAND koda20 and what happened??
    Then go on about your business. I ain't stoppin' you.

tymime

[58]Feb 5, 2010
    *sigh* Well, at least I got to you to understand most of what I said. But there's one thing you still don't seem to get:
    tymime wrote:
    Please reread the thread- the two of us stopped fighting at the bottom of page 1. To call this a fight is an insult to the both of us. The only person here I'm FIGHTING with is YOU!
    I WAS fighting with koda20. Now I'm NOT. I told you this months ago. Now I'm fighting with YOU. How clear do I have to be?
    WWinnieF wrote:
    Then go on about your business. I ain't stoppin' you.
    Is that a promise? 'Cause while you might find it hard to believe, I abhor arguments that go on longer then they ought to. But I also abhor ending arguments before they're resolved, which often happens when the other person doesn't seem to get what I'm trying to say (or doesn't believe me), which, unfortunately, makes them go on longer than they ought to. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, since you seem to hate this as much as I do, can you just (to put it bluntly- I can't think of any nicer way of saying this) go away?
    Edited on 02/05/2010 9:08pm

WWinnieF

[59]Feb 16, 2010
    Hey, I have the same rights to be here as you do. Maybe even moreso if I've been here longer, which--for a majority of users--I have. The whole point of my getting involved was to stop the argument from going on--as you said--"longer it needed to", which it was doing due to misunderstanding. Now, I just want us to be calm, rational and respectful fans who may disagree, but don't have to argue tooth and nail over trivial issues. In other words, I want this to end and for us all to calm down and go back to our regular lives.
    Edited on 02/16/2010 8:56pm

tymime

[60]Feb 22, 2010
    I don't ****ing care how long you've been here- I've said so already. Being someplace a long time is meaningless. The real question is whether or not you have EXPERIENCE and MATURITY gained from your long stint here, or anywhere. So far all you've shown is that you have a larger-than-average vocabulary and a smug, holier-than-thou attitude.

Do you SERIOUSLY think I can respect that? You butt in acting like we're a bunch of bratty children who need to behave AFTER I had stopped arguing with koda20, and you just keep coming back for no good reason other than to say how you consider yourself to be better than I am in a variety of ways whether or know it or not. You think you're so clever by picking apart my words. You're one of the biggest a-holes I've ever met, and I'm sick to death of you.

I'll say it once more:
    JUST. GO. AWAY.
    There's no point in trying to continue talking with me- because every time you post something I'm just going to say something back and wait until you give up and finally leave me alone. I'm not letting jerks like you who sit on their high-horses beat me.
    If you think getting back to your regular life is so important, and that this is a trivial matter, than why bother talking to me? I don't think this is so trivial, but you sure do. Why waste your time?

...Don't answer that. No, really- just don't say anything to me.