Disney's House of Mouse

ABC (ended 2003)

Disney's House of Mouse Fan Reviews (49)

• Disney's House of Mouse was a good reboot to old classic characters, but has a few flaws

In the final years of Disney being a really good channel, out came Mickey Mouse's last good show, House of Mouse. The show was about Mickey running a night club with Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and many more. The show even has all the Disney characters from movies like Aladdin, The Mad Hatter, Hades, and so much more. In each episode the show has several shorts that have either Donald, Mickey. Minnie, Goofy, Daisy, Pluto, or combination of three characters. The shorts are funny and are rather creative and are entertaining. The artwork is decent enough, characters look like who they are supposed to be, and there are a good amount of colors that make the show friendly. The Disney movie characters never failed to give me a laugh, especially Hades. The animation though is repetitive, and some scenes are used again and again throughout each episode. The show usually follows plots that are somewhat original but can also be plots I have seen before, but there are some that are creative. The only other issue I have is that I wish they showed more shorts of the characters, and while the plots are decent, there could have been more shorts. Overall, House of Mouse was a really good attempt to bring back classic characters and did a solid job doing that. It's got a few flaws like repetitive animation and not enough shorts, but House of Mouse is a definite must see and is very enjoyable.