Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Saturday 9:00 AM on Disney Channel Premiered May 05, 2006 In Season

markdoublea84

Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fan Reviews (58)

• What the guy under me said is right!

This is a childrens education show, Of COURSE Mickey's personality has been tuned down for a younger audience. This show is for the younger disney fans, not the older fans, and what is wrong with having a cartoon character educate children? it worked with other cartoons didnt it? You can hate all you want on Disney Channel, but please have mercy on Disney Junior. Why? because, ITS FOR CHILDREN!
  • Grow Up Reviewers

Obviously those of you who keep saying this isn't the "true Mickey" and it shouldn't be an educational show for kids need a reality check. You are no longer Disney's target audience, watch programming for adults and those of you with children should be happy your children are learning something, its not about you. So please stop making yourself look like some sort of weird Mickey Mouse Bronie type and leave the show for 1-4 year olds like its intended. If you don't like it, don't watch. My son loves it and it keeps him calm BIG YES FROM ME!
  • IM SO UPSET WITH REVIEWS

my daughter is 2 my son 17 months and they love this show its my 17 months old favorite and my 2 year old loves this and jake and the neverland pirates . Thanks to this program my daughter has learned much and when were out on the bus or car or whatever transportation and my lil one gets fussy all i have to do is act like mickey hey kids wanna come inside my clubhouse and play and continue to the song they both light up dance and sing my sons whole room and toys are mickey mouse clubhouse my daughter loves Minnnie boutique she even made me buy the cash register from the cartoon i love this show myself i cant believe parents with small children would complain sounds pretty selfish wanting the old mickey looks like someone misses there childhood and complaining about Pete not being a vilian what 2 year old wouldn't get scared of a villain my 2 yr old couldn't even watch the Robinsons without being scared i luv this show so do they and they learned lot thnx mickeymouse clubhouse
  • Much better than stupid DORA!

Dora is one of the m-o-s-t stupidest tv series ever made! This show...oh this show! ITS AMAZING! The acting is superb! The mouth movements actually sync in with what the actors are saying! The animation is brilliant! and the characters are much,much,much better than that stupid dora and even better than that crap known as MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a really good show for little kids. I think it's a cute show. It teaches kids fun activities and adventures of what the characters do!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a really cute show for little kids. I think it's really cute. The characters are cute, and friendly. They teach little kids on what they do, and what adventures they go on, or what mysteries they solve. I think this show should stay on TV, and make more new seasons and episodes to keep little kids occupied and happy. This is the only cute show that little kids watch, and I recommend it to be the BEST show on Disney Channel. I give this show: 10/10 (A+).

• Great educational, fun show! My daughters LOVE it!

This show is wonderful. My 2 year old and 5 year old daughters absolutely LOVE this show! It brings the original Mickey and gang into the 21st century. These characters seemed to have been lost among many other newer characters - Spongebob, Blues Clues, Dora to name a few. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is cute and educational. It invites your toddler or preschooler to join in the fun by answering questions while at the same time bringing a classic back to life. My girls love this show as much as any out there and I don't have to worry about content. Best of both worlds. We even have a few episodes DVR'd for when there's nothing better on and they need a "Mickey Fix". Thanks, Disney for a great show!
  • This show isn't for all you who already survived adolescence and the daily playground bullying, so quit your griping and pop in your dusty old beta tapes and laser discs if you want classic Disney.

I gotta admit -- I was never a big fan of Mickey and his gang -- and I blame disgraced former CEO Eisner for that one -- but I digress.

This show ain't for you knuckleheads who have had nary a good word to say about the show. It's for pre-schoolers and kids in diapers. Like my three-year old. She gets to use her own set of reasoning skills (seriously lacking) and her own judgment (lacking there, too, but who's gonna tell a 3-year old that?).

So, if you're already too old for baby diapers (and not old enough for great-grampa diapers), don't bother with this show, 'cos it wasn't made for you.
  • Get over it!

Will you guys GET OVER IT. Mickey isn't going to be the same as in 1928. Why? Because they have found ways to make him look better and more appealing to KIDS not to YOU. I like this show my son loves it and that's what is important. For them to have a show to watch that isn't USELESS. So stop all your whining the show isn't geared towards you. Stop living in the past and get over it.
  • Wonderful show!!!

For those of you downing this show...do you have kids? My son who is 2 1/2 will only watch this show and LOVES it. Not to mention he is learning his colors and how to count as he watches. He also is learning what animal sounds go to which animal. He is processing all this information and learning while enjoying it. Whoever thought learning could be fun? Gee, what a great idea. I am a teacher so I know all the skepticism. This shows is a wonderful learning tool. Cheesy for adults, yes. For kids, no way. They love it!!!
  • Grown ups need to stop thinking this is for them!

I have a 2 year old and he loves interacting with shows exactly like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Adults need to stop saying this isn't Mickey, because newsflash it isn't YOUR Mickey or mine. Just like my mom says MY mickey isn't hers, and so on. This Mickey is designed for 1-4 year olds and I'm sure that all of you aren't in that age group, so be forgiving for the little ones. My son is learning everything he needs for kindergarten with this and other shows like it. He even loves the mouskersize shorts and jumps around with it. I for one will be sad that my son won't get to see new episodes since he still has 2 more years to be the intended audience.
  • Preschool show that encourages development of decision making and problem solving.

If you are able to type a review for this show then you are not the intended audience. This show is intended for preschoolers and preschoolers love it. The general formula for the show is the Disney characters encounter simple problems then step the viewer through observations to help solve the problem. Next they give the viewer a selection of answers (in the form of tools called the Mouska tools) to solve the problem. It is very simplistic so preschoolers can keep up. My preschooler has learned a great deal from the show, and whenever he needs to solve a problem he says, "We need our Mouska tools". Apparently many of the reviewers did not have these wonderful shows to teach them these useful skills, since they did not realize they were watching a cartoon intended for preschoolers.
  • Great show for kids of this generation. Helps stimulate learning in a fun and physically active way and great move from Disney too with all those merchandise coming out. a better version of Dora in CGI.

Great show for kids of this generation. Helps stimulate learning in a fun and physically active way and great move from Disney too with all those merchandise coming out. a better version of Dora in CGI. a few episodes got good animations, lots are "amateurishly" done, that's what i think Disney should emphasize on keeping intact from the old mickey mouse we grew and loved. here's a few problems i spotted.

they move and stop mostly at the same time, the timing seems very dull, generally it ain't like our old mickey mouse animation. although some animations from some episodes are good, i wonder if Disney outsource this to 2 company's hell ill pick the better animation!!
  • I don't like this show but my baby sister does.. This is her fave show.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a 3-D animated TV show for little children to watch. They learn so much things from this show. Mickey Mouse together with his friends, Pluto, his pet dog, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, and Goofy, solve whatever the problem is. Toodles help them by providing Mouse-ka tools. Other characters like Von Drake, Pete, Chip & Dale, and Clarabelle help them along.
    Mickey Mouse Clubhouse teaches pre-schoolers numbers, colors, shapes and so much more. What I like about this is that it teaches my baby sister, Kelly, to speak English. She learns saying what Mickey says.
  • Thjis is one of my fav childhood shows i watch it somtimes.

7.1
    Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is the first computer generated (CG) 3-D animation television series to feature the "Sensational Six." Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto star in this series, which focuses on interactivity with its primarily preschool-aged audience to stimulate problem solving. Each episode involves the characters helping its viewers to "solve a specific age-appropriate problem utilizing basic skills, such as identifying shapes and counting through ten." The series uses Playhouse Disney's "whole child" curriculum of cognitive, social and creative learning opportunities. Mickey has a tool named toodles. They Help mickey solve His peroblems or his friends' problems.
  • This is a cute and educational show for the pre-school set, focused on the adventures of Mickey Mouse and his famous friends Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Daisy.

I think this show is really great for little kids. It's cute, and I always enjoy seeing Mickey on tv. The storylines are rather interesting and should prove adequate entertainment for it's target audience. It's mildly educational (with lessons on shapes, colors, and counting) while managing to convey that Disney magic a parent would expect in a pre-school show. The characters look wonderful and vivid in the CG format and the music by They Might Be Giants is quite catchy. I say this show is definitely worth a viewing and, in my opinion, is the highlight of the Playhouse Disney line-up. If your little one is looking for a way to pass a half an hour on a early morning, give this show a shot and neither of you will be sorry.
  • Mickey Mouse humiliated!

6.6
    This is a Disney Channel show featuring Mickey Mouse and all the crew. I think that they shouldn't have made such a fool of Mickey Mouse, because that is what this show does.

However, the show does have some funny, nice or enjoyable moments, but these are very rare and too far between.

They should either stop with this show or do something to it to either make it more entertaining or to have a better storyline and plot, and attract more viewers.

Overall, a decent show, with way too many flaws in it. Needs quite a bit of adjustments to make it better.
  • Meh.....

Its okay, even though it's not the exact same mouse we all know and love...

It's kind of just like dora, replacing backpack with.... TOODLES? They completely ruined Toodles once they made it have a voice thats ANNOYINNNGG to hear. The plots are OK, the voice actors pretty good..... overall it just gets fair, I'm sorry if your a fan and don't like this review, I respect that you like it, it's just that the show is just OK overall.
  • If you seen Dora the explorer, or go diego go, You have seen the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

4.9
    My 7th Review after a bad show, "Go Diego go". This cartoon is the first 3-D computer animated show on Playhouse disney. Why would they Make mickey mouse into idiots by doing nice things? First of all, This insults and Disgraces the Mickey mouse trilogy, Second, It's not like the classic walt disney cartoons back in the 1920's through the 1990's! Third, All the chracthers act like Idiots. But this will NOT be the worst cartoon I have seen, but it however used the same forulma of Dora the Explorer, and Go Diego go. This show will yet get a D. Results! Come!!!

Voice-acting: C-- 5.0/10.0 The voice-acting dosen't seemed right perfectly. They can fix that up a bit.

Animation: D 3.5/10.0 The animation is poorly designed. It looked like a 5-year old made it! Sound: C+ 6.5/10.0 Jazzy music with Classic sound effects. Not much info around here.

Dialouge: D+ 4.6/10.0 Okay for young childern, but it's B-A-D for older people. Mute it if you dare.

Grapihcs: D-- 4.0/10.0 The Grapihcs are not that good at all. The backgrounds look too colorful, and the chracthers look ugly in 3-D.

Educational Value: C 6.0/10.0 Fair Educational. good thing there's no spainsh translating or else I would scream my head right off. but still used the same forulma.

Lasting Appeal: C- 5.8/10.0 It can be fun for your young childern to look at the colorful backgrounds and 3-D chracthers but it gets repietive pretty fast.

Overall: D 4.9/10.0 Disney's using the same money project as Nick, unlike another username I read said. Disney's starting to go downhill. They better make a come back, or else this and cartoon network will become the worst cartoon channels of all time.
  • A different Mickey Mouse cartoon with adventure and an engaging story line based on the classics could be nice.

4.5
    This show is mainly for children but some Disney programming should be for the whole family and for all ages. Films similar to "The Prince and the Pauper," "The Sorcerer's Apprentice," "Mickey and the Beanstalk "Mickey's Christmas Carol" and "The Three Mouseketeers" show stories that have action, comedy, and sad moments which Mickey Mouse Clubhouse doesn't contain which is why people don't like it. Education is good but any TV show that teaches too much are usually boring.

School House Rock is an example of an educational cartoon series that can be fun to watch for all ages. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse might be okay for younger kids and their parents but isolates everyone else who enjoyed the older Mickey Mouse. Epic Mickey is better when it comes to storytelling which is why I liked the video game instead of this show.

• When something is in CGI, a remake or whatever, you know it's bad.

4.2
    When will this CGI nonsense stop? Because when you know a classic is remade into that, you know it will instantly suck. Disney's stupified Mickey Mouse and everyone else! I saw one episode where Pete ans Donald Duck were racing in some hot-air balloon race. Then Pete lost, but everyone was helping him?! If this was the House of Mouse, then they would have just ignored Pete! This show is definitely a waste of time, along with the new show, My Friends Tigger and Pooh. And BTW, is there some way I can write less than 100 words, because I did it b4, now I can't! Anyways, don't watch this!
  • Hooot dogggg saaayyyy supper cheeeerrrrr! me: No, Id rather glue my ears shut!

all they do is sing and dances the same things over and over and are overall to dramatic. like seriously i wish i could sing and a house could magically appear~!! like how is that possible!!!??

the onlt thing it teaches is... well, how to be too happy.

like where are their parents?? do they care where they go!

so just wow ._.
  • An overused idea abusing the formula used in other preschool shows like Dora the Explorer, wrong fit for Walt Disney's most beloved character.

They don't call Disney the "Mouse House" for nothing. There's no question that Mickey Mouse is the king of the classic Disney cartoon characters. He's iconic, memorable, and almost every Disney fan and cartoon fan in general knows his name. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is perhaps the latest show to have him as a star, and for some bizarre reason, they decided to create a show aimed at preschoolers.

The show follows the same interactive formula used in two Nick Jr. shows, Blues Clues & Dora the Explorer. The main character interacts with the viewer and asks him/her for help on a certain something. In addition to Mickey's familiar pals like Minnie, Donald, and Goofy, there are some elements that are exclusive to the show such as the clubhouse itself, a floating mouse-eared device named "Toodles", and the "Mousketools" the device usually carries. That may be amusing to preschoolers and all, but it isn't the Mickey Mouse I know, plus rendering Mickey and his friends into CGI wasn't the best idea either. There are some bright sides to the show. It teaches children creative skills and problem solving, and that is a very important thing to teach to children nowadays.

This was a strange route Disney chose to reintroduce their mascot to new generations of kids. An interactive "edutainment" show for preschoolers is not a good fit for him, I don't think it would be a good fit for any classic cartoon character. Luckily, kids know Mickey thanks to this show, and some kids (from what I've seen) now also want to watch the original Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts by Walt Disney himself because of it.
  • they ruined mickey mouse!!!!!..

disney's gone too far this time! what are they doing to their classic characters!?! i dont like the CGI animation. it's an eyesore. they did this to winnie the pooh as well! i guarantee that if Walt was still alive, he'd cancel this disgrace of a show! for some odd reason, mickey mouse clubhouse reminds me of Dora. like how mickey has the same habit of askin a question and then starin at you for a few secondsO.o disney ought to cancel this show cuz it's really stupid! bring back mickey's house of mouse! who thought of doin this to mickey!?!
  • Thank god this show is ending!!!

3.5
    The final season is near for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, a show that happens to be Disney's answer to the obnoxious Dora the Explorer. The good news, the characters of this show don't raise their voices unlike Dora. The bad news, it still has that "break-the-fourth-wall" formula that made Dora alienate the parents of its preschool audience. The show started in 2006 (I was 14 at the time), and I never seemed to get why the went the route of doing an educational television program exclusively for preschoolers. Was it for money? Was it to keep Mickey relevant? I don't know. One thing's for sure, the show is in its final season, and I'm glad it is. Plus with a short series produced by Paul Rudish, a theatrical short called Get a Horse!, and a rumored feature film, Mickey won't have to be babysitting the tots anymore, although the tweenyboppers (unfortunately) will still be the faces of Disney television.
  • Extremely awful show, but educational.

3.5
    This show has a bit of education but overall it is, yet another 4th wall breaking Dora knockoff.

This show can have some non-realisticness in it . In an episode Mickey and the others go into space and they see Pete and in the spacecraft, they LOWER THE WINDOW so they can talk to Pete. that can let the air out of the rocket and suck them out into space. Ok, The reviewers that "think" this show is good, its not, trust me its not. Mickey is ruined, Every charachter exept Donald has been ruined.

• Wat is dat

3.5
    Nah... really, why is this here again?

Real 90s kids would know what we loved Mickey Mouse for, this show is not the reason.

Oh yeah, oh sure, this is a show that teaches the children... well, FAAF this. I think this is NOT a good example of making this kind of show, ESPECIALLY if you use a beloved icon that everybody loved for a DIFFERENT reason. Nothing else to say except... what makes this show worse is that everyone has a fake grin... all the time... nice.
  • It talks down to kids too much.

Sure, for babies, why not? But please, for like 3 and up get something more substantial like My Little Pony Friendship is Magic for your kids. And for educational, find something that has more challenging things. I just overall dislike shows that talk waaaay down to kids. Also the 3D in this is pretty bad. It being a children's show doesn't excuse poor quality. And this comes from someone who liked Dora as a teenager.
  • The mouse has a new "house"... Joy!! (Well, not really).

Ok - it's great that pre-schoolers are learning something from a program starring classic disney characters like Mickey and Donald. That's why I haven't automatically given the show a score of "1.0"

However, what about the rest of the population? You know, the people who grew up watching classic disney shorts?
    It was a shame when they cancelled "House Of Mouse" - this was a show that appealed to everyone. It featured classic disney shorts, new cartoons (some recycled from "Mickey Mouse Works"), nearly every classic disney character ever created - and it was hosted by Mickey himself!
    But then they had to go and cancel it. "Be patient" I told my sister who was a huge fan "it is only a matter of time until they do something new with him". But then I came to realise that they had stopped making anything "family" orientated for Mickey altogether. They simply just forget about the rest of the population (all the loyal disney fans!) and began concentrating soley on pre-schoolers.
    "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" is definitely not a "family" program or created for Disney fans - like all the other Mickey programs before it have been. It is made specifically for young ones only. There is no factor what-so-ever for any actual disney fan.

The Disney Channel doesn't even feature anything Mickey related at all anymore. You either have to like Hannah Montana - or go and get stuffed. I mean, how can they call it "The Disney Channel" without it's biggest star? I'm sure Walt would be happy that the channel that bears his name has altogether forgotten about his beloved mouse...
  • I bet Walt Disney never thought of this.

2.4
    I like Mickey. He's even in my avatar. Walt Disney created this little enjoyable mouse which was a big hit. But now considered oldie, they made all new crappy shows to take over Disney Channel. And this show is one of thsoe crappy shows.

It's an embarrasment. That's what I can say. Disney wouldn't make such a horror. But his descendants were stupid to make it. Mickey isn't an oldie yet! If Mickey was an oldie, Disney itself would be an oldie! At least taht's what my logic states.

I hate this show. Mickey was put in this little play as to amuse little children who is bored on their couches. This'll make them even more bored.
  • What happened to Mickey?

I understand this show is for little kids, but it's lacking creativity of the original Mickey Mouse. This show is about Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto solving problems that seem way too simple for us adults. The little kids will probably know how to solve the problems, but if your younger ones are forcing you to watch this show, you'll feel embarrassed for watching this show at your age. Because you already freaking know how to solve the problems and the youngsters are just learning to solve the problems. It's so freaking simple so you will feel tired and you as the parent want to read a book while the youngsters interact with the show.

But I have to tell you how bad this show is. The characters are idiots, basically just teaching kids to solve problems. It's another show breaking the 4th wall, but thank god this show doesn't teach kids Spanish! I will be off to review Dora soon. It is pretty obvious that he is Dora in disguise! The Dora that doesn't teach kids Spanish! What happened to the classic Mickey Mouse we all know in love? We teenagers and adults are not our target audience. The target audience is for kids ages 1-7. Kids age 8 and up will probably get bored of this show. But what makes this show horrible is that it is in CGI, and it's not 2D animation. The 3D looks very weird! And you know what? There are no villians in this show! The villains like Pete and Clarabelle are being nice to Mickey and the gang! At least the show should have some antagonists, not just protagonists. And then, before you know it, there are horrible musical numbers. The only musical number that we get to hear all the time is the Hot Dog song, but there are different musical numbers in different episodes. I hate the Hot Dog Song, but your youngsters will probably like it. Everyone is doing stupid dance moves except Daisy, which she does a normal dance move. I don't want to do the freaking Hot Dog Dance! I just want to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse YouTube Poops!

THAT'S NOT THE MICKEY MOUSE WE KNOW IN LOVE!!! Instead of this show, show your kids the real Mickey Mouse and not this crap! Thank you!
< 1 2